ANNOUNCING: Now Accepting User Reviews
ANNOUNCING: EightVape's User Reviews
Are you looking to break into the vape review scene? Are you passionate about writing or creating videos? Could you use a little extra EightVape cash?
Well, starting today, 8/10/18, EightVape will be accepting user reviews to feature on our website and share with customers all around the world. Submitting User Reviews is a great way for anyone in our community to get their voices heard and earn a little store cash while doing it.
Reviews can be about any product, by any brand; they can be positive, negative, funny, or serious. You can review Mods, Tanks, E-Liquids, even batteries.
Reviews can be conducted in video or written form, and if you want, you can send us a photo to use as a thumbnail, so personal reviews will have a personal touch. Author names will be featured, so be sure to send us your first and last name. All reviews will be posted on a unique community page.
Here's a breakdown of the rules for user-submitted reviews:
- Written reviews must be at least 500 words. Video reviews must be at least 60 seconds long. You can submit a review with both written and video content, if you want. There is no maximum word count or length for any review.
- Reviews that are overtly crass or explicit will not be posted or rewarded, and video reviews cannot include graphic, violent, or nude content.
- Reviewers will be rewarded $8.88 in store credit for each review that we choose to post. They must have an EightVape account to receive compensation.
- Users are limited to three posted reviews per month, you can submit more than three reviews but only three reviews from each user will be chosen per month.
- Last but not least, all reviews must be emailed to email@example.com. Be sure to include your first and last name!
Due to high volume, we will no longer be accepting reviews on:
- The FreeMax Mesh Pro
- The FreeMax FireLuke
- GeekVape Aegis Legend
- VooPoo Drag
- Naked 100
- Yami Vapor "Taruto"
- SMOK G-Priv
Please refer to the "Your Reviews" section before submitting to make sure your review is unique and stands out! We'd hate to waste your time...
That's it. EightVape once again gives back! Have fun with these reviews, don't hesitate to reach out, and let's have a good time! I'm excited to hear all the unique voices in our community.
A couple notes before I go:
- Reviews that meet the required conditions will be posted on EightVape.com under the "Blog" tab, which will soon be titled "Community." Reviews will be sorted into hardware and E-Juice categories, and there will be a search function so that reviews are easy to find and readily available.
- Comments will be enabled on all community reviews, so people can start discussions and cultivate that community feeling that enriches all of our lives.
Moreover, I've got another announcement coming soon regarding user submissions. There will be more opportunities in the future for our community to showcase their content and earn rewards.
Until next time!
Head of Content
What is the point of customer service lines or emails or tickets or what tf ever if you’re not going to respond? I’ve placed 2 orders that were both fine but I more than double what I’ve spent before and can’t even get an email. I feel bad for all the other people with bad reviews too. For how many people suggest this site, it really is a sad joke
Wow I always felt good about ordering from eightvape and never had problems but my last order my asmodus charger dock came broken and I immediately called and spoke with a young lady saying I’d get a call or email shortly so I didn’t really get upset. It’s been a week and no response. That ticket deal is no good and it’s frustrated knowing how much I’ve spent with this site over the last few years. I never write bad reviews but after reading how I’m not the only one I had too. Ive talked to the company that makes my product so maybe they will make something right. Sad to feel like I don’t wanna do business here anymore if this is how loyal customers are treated. Without us it’s no them and all that we’re going through to continue to vape freely we don’t need our own treating us bad too.
Wow this sucks I really wanted to order from 8vape but due to all the reviews on here and reviews on multiple other sites 8vape will not be getting my business and I will spread the word. 8vape step up and fix your problems.
This sight is a joke I placed an order it charged my card an I haven’t received no shipping information or nothing about it an to get in contact with them sucks horribly if I don’t get my money back or my order fixed There’s gonna be legal issues commin🤷♂️
Well I placed my 4th well technically 5th order because I bought the monthly Prime Membership, but I placed my order on 10-26-2019, and it was on the weekend and let me tell you I got my shipping info sent to me Tuesday the 29th and you get a discounted rate for shipping with your membership if decide not to do the free shipping method, I want my things quick. On the 29th I seen my USPS Priority shipping info and I actually got it today on the 30th. So the comments about the crappy shipping and service that people leave have to be bogus because my experience with EightVape has been the best, I have my package within 1-2 days from Las Vegas and I live in Twinsburg OH. Highly recommend this company and site you will thank me!!