ANNOUNCING: Now Accepting User Reviews
ANNOUNCING: EightVape's User Reviews
Are you looking to break into the vape review scene? Are you passionate about writing or creating videos? Could you use a little extra EightVape cash?
Well, starting today, 8/10/18, EightVape will be accepting user reviews to feature on our website and share with customers all around the world. Submitting User Reviews is a great way for anyone in our community to get their voices heard and earn a little store cash while doing it.
Reviews can be about any product, by any brand; they can be positive, negative, funny, or serious. You can review Mods, Tanks, E-Liquids, even batteries.
Reviews can be conducted in video or written form, and if you want, you can send us a photo to use as a thumbnail, so personal reviews will have a personal touch. Author names will be featured, so be sure to send us your first and last name. All reviews will be posted on a unique community page.
Here's a breakdown of the rules for user-submitted reviews:
- Written reviews must be at least 500 words. Video reviews must be at least 60 seconds long. You can submit a review with both written and video content, if you want. There is no maximum word count or length for any review.
- Reviews that are overtly crass or explicit will not be posted or rewarded, and video reviews cannot include graphic, violent, or nude content.
- Reviewers will be rewarded $8.88 in store credit for each review that we choose to post. They must have an EightVape account to receive compensation.
- Users are limited to three posted reviews per month, you can submit more than three reviews but only three reviews from each user will be chosen per month.
- Last but not least, all reviews must be emailed to email@example.com. Be sure to include your first and last name!
Due to high volume, we will no longer be accepting reviews on:
- The FreeMax Mesh Pro
- The FreeMax FireLuke
- GeekVape Aegis Legend
- VooPoo Drag
- Naked 100
- Yami Vapor "Taruto"
- SMOK G-Priv
Please refer to the "Your Reviews" section before submitting to make sure your review is unique and stands out! We'd hate to waste your time...
That's it. EightVape once again gives back! Have fun with these reviews, don't hesitate to reach out, and let's have a good time! I'm excited to hear all the unique voices in our community.
A couple notes before I go:
- Reviews that meet the required conditions will be posted on EightVape.com under the "Blog" tab, which will soon be titled "Community." Reviews will be sorted into hardware and E-Juice categories, and there will be a search function so that reviews are easy to find and readily available.
- Comments will be enabled on all community reviews, so people can start discussions and cultivate that community feeling that enriches all of our lives.
Moreover, I've got another announcement coming soon regarding user submissions. There will be more opportunities in the future for our community to showcase their content and earn rewards.
Until next time!
Head of Content
I can’t Thank John enough for going above and beyond every time. I have ordered 16 times and I have been satisfied beyond. He sends the orders so quick and let’s me know they are in stock, packed up and being shipped. EightVape is the best place to get your vape supplies. I’m gonna be putting in my 17th order tomorrow. I have referred 3 other people to this site. Thank you again John, have an amazing holiday and an even better New Years, here is to 2020
Eightvape sucks! $80 for what?! No order, no tracking number, no communication from customer service! If you can’t handle the busy times, get out of the business! Guess I have to contact the BBB!! Thank you Eightvape, FOR NOTHING!
This company is a scam. I was Charged 3 times for one order. $107 x3. I have tried everything to contact this company. This has gone on for a month now. They truly are fraud. You can email customer service and all you get is an auto response that someone will contact you within two days. No one ever contact you. I have probably email them eight or nine times now. Beware of this company. They are pure garbage.
Im trying to contact someone to help me with an order. When i ran my card it said the transaction couldnt be completed so i did it again and said the same thing but yet it took the money outta my account and ive tried for 4 days now to contact customer service regarding this matter and still have yet to get a reponse… Ive been a member for least 3 or 4 months now and feel that if this matter isnt resolved i will take my business elsewhere. This is crazy how hard it is to contact someone to resolve this. U would think u would want to keep your customers coming back. Ive filled out a red ticket, emailed, and IM on messenger and 4 days nothing, ive even tried calling the number listed on website and its a recording that plainly states on the voicemail that no one is actually available to take calls or listens to the voicemails and would not be returning my call if i were to leave a message but can do so after the beep.
Im really trying to give eightvape a chance to make right before canceling my memebership and spending my money elsewhere. I dont like leaving bad reviews but im hoping this might get someones attention to follow up with me. Before this matter i thought highly of this website and even recommended to friends, really is the cheapest online store. But not so cheap for me at the moment when im out 42 bucks…
I started ordering in October and a month later I just put my 11th order in, i haven’t had any issues, I even got a text from John letting me know that an item I ordered was out of stock and to pick something else and let him know. So I can’t say anything but good things about EightVape, I wouldn’t let the reviews scare you from trying them out because you won’t be disappointed.