Great News – we are still OPEN for business!
At this time, we are operating; However, we have scaled back operations and implemented protocols for all of our employees and customers safety due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please expect delays. Our Shipping partners are also experiencing delivery delays as well.
Important Message from Customer Service & Support Team
We apologize for any delays you are experiencing at this time. Please understand that this pandemic is affecting all of us; staff and customers alike. We appreciate that many of you are eager to receive your shipments, and we are doing our best to accommodate each and every one of you.
We are definitely working to help all of our customers as quickly and effectively as possible, but we have to ask for patience and understanding. We are a small company, and do not have enterprise-levels of staffing. Your order may take longer than you are used to, due to these unusual times impacting us all.
Stay home, stay safe, and please bear with us as we continue to serve our customers to the best of our current ability.
INTRODUCING... ROUTE SHIPPING INSURANCE!
Route Insurance Claim website >> https://claims.route.com/
Route shipping insurance is a cost effective option to insure your package against shipping loss, shipping damage, or theft! It covers packages that are lost in transit, damaged in delivery, or stolen; all for a low cost of $2.55 per order. Find it on your checkout page and turn it off or on (Please remember that Eightvape does not offer any protections for shipping issues. If you choose not to insure through Route, you assume the risk entirely). NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE PACKAGE SHIPS.
Route offers direct support to all customers who purchase the insurance. After purchase you will receive an email with details about your insurance coverage. They will handle your claim directly by either replacing or refunding your order. You will be able to access their app or website for updates on your package or claims. We highly recommend that you choose Route shipping insurance, for your protection. We do not refund, nor guarantee any shipping.
***Please be aware that each time you submit a New Ticket, you are resetting your place in the support ticket queue. Therefore prolonging the response process.***
Before you create a ticket, please see if one of the following topics answer your question
All Refunds and pre-authorization holds, take approximately 5-7 business days (mon-fri) to be released or returned to your account. Ex. Refund request on Monday, funds returned by following Tuesday at the end of the day would be 7 business days.
Charged or Multiple Charges? No order confirmation number?
- If you did not receive order numbers or an email confirmation, your order has not been placed. This is due to payment failure for either Address errors (AVS mismatch) or Age Verification issues.
- Failed or declined charges create a pre-authorization hold on your funds. We do not have authorization to release or hold funds on your account, this is something that can only be addressed with your card issuer (bank or credit lender). The holds are normally released within 5-7 business days (Mon-Fri).
- No order confirmation email may also be caused by your email address being incorrect, or not linked to your account. When ordering, please verify your email address is showing correctly in your account detail.
2. Where is my order/tracking?
- Normal processing times vary anywhere up to 3 business days (0-72 hours). Your shipping time starts after processing and once your order has been shipped. (ex. 3 days processing + 2 days shipping = 5 days until delivered)
- Please allow up to 3 business days (Mon-Fri) after your order has been placed for tracking information to be sent. The tracking should update within 24 hours of pick up by the carrier.
3. Cancel/Change my order (*NEW self-cancel option available)
All Refunds and the pre-authorization hold, take approximately 5-7 business days (mon-fri) to be released.
- We cannot make changes to your order or combine orders after placed, you will have to cancel and reorder. Please keep in mind that this triggers a refund for your first order, and then a new charge for the current order.
- A self-cancellation option is available for up to 30 minutes after your order is placed. After this time period you will need to request cancelling through a support ticket.
- Orders may only be cancelled before processing begins. Once an order begins processing, we cannot cancel.
- If you request cancellation and the order is cancelled, you will have to place another order. We cannot reverse cancellations.
4. There is NO PHONE SUPPORT. Customer Support is not on Social Media. We are ONLY available through the support ticket system (which is equivalent to an email inbox). Please place a support ticket and we will resolve the issues that are covered by our policy, in the order they are received.
Please see links to other possible questions about:
If you need assistance with an order you have already placed, please only create 1 ticket per Order Number (EV):
Tickets are processed in the order received
NOTE: Creating more than 1 ticket for the same order will Void/Close the previous submission and reset your place in queue. You will not get a faster response. Also, please check your spam folders for any replies as well.
**Tickets submitted without proper information or to the incorrect reason/type will be subject to auto-closing. Be as detailed as possible, to include the requested information.
*All customer service & support tickets for defects, missing, and incorrect items require photo or video evidence. You will need to submit photo/video clearly displaying the items/issues. Please save the photos until we ask for them in our first reply to you. Please do not discard items until we notify you, or we will not be able to process the return/exchange.