SMOK MAG Grip 100W Mod
Sold Out Save $55.04
SMOK MAG Grip 100W Mod
The MAG is back in a sleeker, cooler form.
The SMOK MAG Grip 85W kit features an upgraded firearm design and feel, with a trigger-squeeze firing method and single battery operation. Excellent ergonomics.
Redesigned battery accommodations. The MAG Grip is compatible with 21700, 20700, and 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED; available HERE). Single battery operation with "ammo clip" battery holder. Side "safety" button releases the clip. Micro USB chargeable.
85W maximum power output. User control suite features Temperature Control Mode, accommodating Ni200, Ti, and SS heating elements, preheat functionality (Soft, Normal, Hard, Max), and TCR.
0.66" OLED display located on top of the device. Intuitive positioning over grip handle. Reads pertinent vaping data, including power output, modes, and battery life.
Firmware upgrades available.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions - 91.5mm by 67mm by 38mm
- Single High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Battery - Adapter Included
- Wattage Output Range - 20700/21700: 1-100W
- Wattage Output Range - 18650: 1-85W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Intuitive 0.66" OLED Display
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Coin-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
1x MAG Grip 100W Mod
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x Micro USB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.