Revenant Cartel 80w TC Mod Built in 2500mAh Battery
Our Price: Sold Out
Revenant Vapes Cartel 80W TC Box Mod is one of the smartest box mod systems available today. The ultra compact and portable version of the Cartel 160W Mod, the Revenant 80W utilizes a built in 2500mAh battery coupled with the OMNI board chipset featuring support for: Smart Variable Wattage, Customized Curve of Wattage, Bypass, and TC/TCR for Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel (316L). The advanced Omni board allows the user to move with ease between vape modes, as well as offering customizable settings to squeeze every bit of potential out of your builds thanks to its CCW/CCT (custom curve wattage / custom curve temperature) modes for both wattage and temperature. The user friendly interface designs make it easy to change between vape modes and operation functions.
- Size: 72.2 x 36.6 x 23mm
- Colors: Metallic Grey, Black, Art Color
- Chipset: OMNI On-Board Chip
- Output Wattage : 5-80 W
- Voltge Range: 0V-8.5V
- Output Modes: VW/ CCW /VT/ CCT/ SMART/ TCR/ Bypass
- Temperature Control Range: 100℃-315 ℃/200F-600F
- TC support : Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel (316L)
- Customized Curve of Temperature
- TCR Functionality
- Battery Capcacity: 2500mAh Built In
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω -5 Ω
- Firmware Upgradable
- Protections Features: Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Over-current Protection, Low Resistance Warning, Overheat Protection, Anti-loaded Protection, Timeout Protection
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Four Button Operation System
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display Screen
*1x Revenant 80 Mod
*1x USB Charger Cable
*1x User Manual
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.