SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast Brother Sub-Ohm Tank
$ 29.99 $ 14.95 Save $15.04
SMOKTech TFV8 X-Baby Beast Brother SubOhm Tank
From SmokTech comes the X-Baby Tank, the newest member of the popular TFV8 tank line. The TFV8 X-Baby features a 4mL capacity, swivel top-filling top cap, and top adjustable airflow.
Features & Specifications:
- Size: 24.5mm x 59mm
- Capacity: 4ml
- Material: Stainless steel
- Thread: 510
- X Baby Q2 dual coil - 0.4ohm (40-80W)
- X Baby M2 dual coil - 0.25ohm
- 8-color options
- Adjustable Top Airflow System:Bring you an extremely open draw. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the airflow control ring at the top of the tank.
- New Coils
- Compatible with Stick V8 Mod
- Compatible with T-PRIV
- Delrin Drip Tip:The delrin drip tip will bring increased airflow and provide you with powerful draw effects.
- Resin Drip Tip (optional)
- Top Refill Design:Both the enlarged e-liquid slot and the convenient top fill design makes refilling a piece of cake. Press and rotary top cap can significantly solve leaking problem.
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby comes with
1 x TFV8 X-Baby Tank - 4ml
1 x V8 X Baby Q2 0.4ohm Dual core (Pre-installed)
1 x V8 X Baby M2 0.25ohm Dual core
1 x Replacement Glass tube
1 x User manual
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.