Out of stock
Joyetech Cuboid, supporting SS316 coils and customized TCR function, is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells. Supporting both TC and VW modes, you can vape at whatever mode you want to! Zinc alloy and wire drawing finish gives the device a stylish look!
Size: 42.0 x 28.0 x 91.5mm
Modes Available: VW/ VT-Ti/ VT-SS316/ TCR Mode
Wattage: 1 - 150W
- 0.05 - 1.5ohm for VT Mode
- 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW Mode
Temperature Range: 100 - 315℃/ 200 - 600℉
It comes with
- 1 x Joyetech Cuboid MOD
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Dual 18650 Battery Power System
Customized TCR Function
V3.0 Upgradable Firmware
150W Maximum Output Wattage
Zinc Alloy and Wire Drawing Finish
Power On/Off: put in two 18650 batteries then press fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device. High-rate 18650 (≥25A) is recommended.
Vaping: adjust the wattage to what you want. Press fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Stealth Function: when the device is on, press fire button and left regulatory button simultaneously to shift between Stealth On and Stealth Off Modes.
Lock Function: when the device is on, press fire two regulatory buttons simultaneously to switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function. Key Lock function can prevent accidental adjustment of device setting.
Switch the Display: press two regulatory buttons simultaneously when device is off to rotate display of the device.
Shift Between VW/ VT-Ni/ VT-Ti/ VT-SS316/ TCR Mode:
1. Press fire button 3 times to enter the menu, first row of 6 in the menu will flash to indicate you entering the menu.
2. Press regulatory button to switch among available modes. Press fire button or leave the display to flash 10 time to confirm the mode you choose and exit the menu.
3. Temp-SS316: Joyetech BF-SS316 atomizer head (0.5ohm/1.0ohm) is recommended under this mode.
4. TCR (M1, M2, M3): temperature coefficient of resistance, is a new vaping mode that ever applied with Joyetech Product. When mode indication is still flashing, press the left button to activate sub-menu items, which will flash when activated. Press the right button when flashing to choose modes among M1, M2 and M3. Then press fire button to confirm.
How to Set TCR
In power-off condition, press the fire button and the right regulator simultaneously for another 5s to enter TCR set menu:
1. Press right or left regulator to choose between TCR M1, M2, or M3. Then press fire button to confirm what you choose.
2. Press regulator to increase or decrease the parameter to your preference.
3. Long press the fire button or leave it about 10s to confirm the setting.
TCR Value Range of Cuboid
|Material||TCR Value Range|
|Nickel||600 - 700|
|NiFe||300 - 400|
|Titanium||300 - 400|
|SS (303, 304, 316, 317)||80 - 200|
Eightvape.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.