Wanna See Some Cool Vaping Tricks?
Vapers out there love to show off their passion for vaping. It isn't like smoking regular tobacco; it’s about savoring the different flavors. The way you inhale or exhale the thick vapor effects your experience while vaping. That’s why vapers have invented different vaping tricks for fun.
Become the life of the party by entertaining others with these cool vaping tricks:
A Vapor bubble is one of the funniest tricks. You’ll need a few supplies; Take an empty cardboard tube, soapy water, (and your electronic cigarette, of course.) Here are the three steps to pulling off this trick:
- Dip the end of the tube in soapy water.
- Take a long, hard pull from you device and blow vapor into the tube.
- The vapor will cause a bubble to form.
The cloud dragon technique is a little more challenging. Take a very long pull from your device without inhaling any smoke. When you’ve a mouthful of vapor, exhale through your nostrils, while also exhaling some vapor through the corners of your mouth. This will create a cool effect that emulates a dragon breathing out fire.
One of the most common, popular vaping tricks is Cheerios. The trick takes a bit of practice but once you get the hang of it, it’s fairly simple to do. Here are the following steps for this trick:
- First, take a long pull from your vaporizer, and hold the vapor in your mouth.
- Next, form an O shape with your mouth and push you lips out. Then, slowly blow out vapor and small o's will start to form.
- Make sure to leave your tongue flat at the bottom of your mouth; otherwise the trick will not work.
Last, but not least, is the tornado trick. This is one of the hardest tricks to learn, and will take the most practice. Like the vape bubble trick, you’ll need a cardboard tube. You’ll also need a flat surface to blow the vapor onto. (A piece of paper on the ground will do the job.)
- Take a long pull from your device, and exhale the vapor through the cardboard tube, onto the flat surface.
- Make a karate chop motion, using your hand, through the vapor lingering on the surface; then flick your wrist. This will cause the vapor to swirl upward forming a small tornado for a few seconds. Try to do it all in one swift motion.
Once you learn these awesome tricks, all of your friends will be asking you to show them how to do it themselves. This can be a great way to share your hobby and show-off your skills at the same time!