Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Mod
$ 69.99 $ 24.95 Save $45.04
Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Mod
The Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Mod is an advanced vaping platform that features a comprehensive user control suite, elegant style and design, and a superb, high-quality aluminum chassis construction.
Powered by quad 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED, available HERE). 300W maximum power output.
Intuitive OLED screen located on the front face of the device reads pertinent vaping data, including power output and battery life. Large fire button located above the OLED display. Response buttons located beneath the OLED display.
Magnetized battery door cover.
Fully equipped User Control suite features Temperature Control Mode accommodating Ni200, Ti, and SS heating elements, and TCR.
Micro USB chargeable. Firmware upgrades available.
Features and Specifications:
- Design Collaboration by Wismec and Jay Bo Designs
- Quad 18650 Battery Platform - Batteries Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-300W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Ultra-Performance Wismec RX300 Chipset
- Intuitive Large OLED Display
- Superior Aluminum Construction
- Soft Poly-Angular Frame
- Two Battery Cover Option: Carbon Fiber or Leather
- Changeable Stickers
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Upgradeable Software
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Optional RC Adapter - Powerbank Capability
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Package Includes:1x Wismec RX 300
1x MicroUSB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.