SMOK Resa Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
$ 44.99 $ 17.95 Save $27.04
SMOK Resa Prince Tank
The Smok Resa Prince Tank is the upgraded version of the Baby Prince design, integrating never-before-seen T10 light coils that emit a mesmerizing red light when fired.
The Resa Prince Tank features a full-body resin design, a high-density chassis structure, a large 7.5mL E-Juice capacity, and the signature rotary push-to-fill mechanism with lock.
Check out all of our Smok products by clicking HERE.
Features and Specifications:
- 26mm Base Diameter
- 30mm Diameter at Widest Points
- 7.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Bulb Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel & Resin Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.15ohm V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coils - rated for 50-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 SMOK Resa Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Red Light Coil
- 1 Preinstalled Bulb Glass Tube - 7.5mL
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.