Sigelei Fuchai Duo 3 175W Mod
$ 59.99 $ 34.95 Save $25.04
Sigelei Fuchai Duo 3 175W Mod
The Fuchai Duo 3 is redesigned with an upgraded Sigelei chipset capable of a maximum wattage output of 175W. Built with durable zinc alloy and designed with a soft contour chassis for an ergonomic hand feel. Centralized control face layout and a large 1 inch OLED display screen. Large and classic fire button.
The Fuchai Duo 3 is powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), accessible via the removable battery door with convenient lock/unlock switch. The redesigned chipset technology by Sigelei integrates customized temperature control settings (TCR and TFR adjustments), in addition to upgradeable firmware capabilities.
See all Sigelei products by clicking HERE.
Features and Specifications:
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-175W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Intuitive 1 Inch OLED Display - Full Color Resolution
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Preset Modes
- High-Grade Zinc Alloy Construction
- Three-Button Operation
- Large Oversized Firing button
- Removable Battery Cover - Lock Switch
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Battery Imbalance Prtection
- Low Input Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
1x Fuchai Duo 3 Mod
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.