Nitecore i8 Intellicharger (4 Slot)
$ 49.99 $ 29.99 Save $20.00
Nitecore i8 Multi-slot Intellicharger - 8 x Battery Slots, US Plug
(Batteries Sold Separate)
The NEW Nitecore i8 Intellicharger is a universal smart battery charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. The i4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries with voltages of 4.2V/3.7V/1.48V. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV) for a given battery. Each of the i8's eight microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Additionally, led indicators identify the charging progress.
The Nitecore I8 isn't just a battery charger, it's an all inclusive charging station for both batteries and your vital USB powered electronics. The stored energy within charged batteries can be used to power smart phones, tablets and anything else that runs via USB power thanks to the I8's two USB out ports. This makes the I8 great for travel or as an all-in-one power station for work, an office or at home.
- Input – AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, .6A (MAX), DC 12V 3A
- Output (MAX) – 4.2V +/-1% | 1.48V +/-1%
- 1.5A x 2, 1A x 4, .75A x 4, .5A x 8 channels
- 8 independent charging slots
- Compatible with most sizes of cylindrical lithium-ion batteries ranging from 10340 to 26650 (max 65mm) as well as Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features 3 charging modes – CC, CV, Trickle Charge
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- LED indicators show the charging process for each battery
- Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Features reverse polarity protection if you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance Group of China, Ltd.
What’s in the box:
- Nitecore i8 battery charger
- Standard USA power plug
- User Manual
- Scratch and Check validation serial number
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.