Coil Master DIY Kit V3
Our Price: $ 37.95 List Price: $ 49.99 Save: $12.04 (24%)
Everything you need to wrap coils are organized well in our Coil Master DIY Kit V3. With the Coil Master DIY Kit V3, you can wrap coils and vape anywhere!!
Includes the Coil Master Coiling Kit and 521 Mini Tab
- 1 x Diagonal Pliers
- 1 x Needle-Nose Pliers
- 1 x Stainless Steel Folding Scissors
- 1 x Pen Styled Cross Screwdriver
- 1 x Pen Styled Straight Screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1) so you can fire your coils while squeezing
- 1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3) to make all your adjustments
- 1 x Silicon Rubber Case for Jigs
- 1 x 24ga Kanthal A1 Wire Spool - 10ft (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Coil Master 521 Mini Tab (Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery Sold Separately) (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Coiling Kit V4 (New in Version 3)
- 1 x T Styled Hex Screwdriver (1.25mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm) (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Japanese Organic Cotton (New in Version 3)
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.