Yocan Pandon Quad Kit
The Yocan Pandon Quad Wax Pen is a compact handheld wax vaporizer you can carry anywhere. The Pandon feature a unique Quad coil technology that uses two QDC (Quartz Dual Coils). The Quad Coil design gives dab like hits while producing large amounts of vapor. You can choose between two coil head for big hits with big clouds or a single coil head for a more discreet vaping experience.The output voltage can be adjusted for different occasions. Its functional coil cap can prevent the oil from leaking out and keep the heat away from the mouthpiece. Besides, the pandon has a long-lasting 1300mAh capacity battery with a 10-second continuous cutoff. The compact yet powerful battery in this wax pen makes it great for people who always traveling.
Battery Capacity: 1300mah
Coil Resistance: 0.8ohms
1 Pandon Wax Pen
1 Wax Tool
1 USB Cable
Can also use Yocan Evolve QDC coils
How to use the Yocan Pandon?
- Press the power button 5 times consecutively to turn the power ON/OFF
- When your vape pen is turned on, you can adjust the voltage by pressing the power button two times quickly.
- White Light = 4.2 / Blue Light = 3.8 / Green Light = 3.5
- After you've set the voltage, make sure to test the vape pen so you know the coils are screwed in properly and work.
- Then fill either one or two of your heating chambers with shatter, crumble or other wax concentrates.
- After filling your vape coils with wax, all you need to do is press and hold down the power button and begin vaping.
- If you're charging your Yocan Pandon vape pen, the LED light will stay green while it's charging and the light will turn off after the vape pen is fully charged.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.