The Athena Envy 22 Stealth Mod
This product is sold out
The Athena eNVy 22 is an intelligent temp controlled stealth box mod with a HUGE 3200mah built-in battery and tons of safety features. The large OLED screen that displays all pertinent information including, puff counter, wattage / temperature, modes, ohms and battery percentage. The stealth tank hole is 23mm with a cage that the tank sits atop. The depth of the cage is 45mm down to spring loaded 510 connector. We recommend using 22mm or smaller sized tanks. The Athena eNVy 22 is very similar to the eNVy 17 but larger.Features and Specs:
- Temperature Control From 100-300℃ or 200-600℉.
- Temp Control Mode Resistance Range: 0.05 - 0.5 ohm
- Normal Mode Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 4.0 ohm
- Variable Wattage: 5 - 75 Watts
- Variable Voltage: 0.6V - 7V
- Low Resistant Support
- Dual Function: Normal and TC Modes
- Stainless steel and spring loaded 510
- Internal 3200 mAh battery
- Attractive OLED Screen
- Dimensions: 82mm x 58mm x 26mm
- Accepts all 22mm tanks.
- Tank enclosure height = 45mm
- Recommended Tank: Athena EOS40 TC tank (sold separately)
- Elegant High-End Design
- Available colors: Grey, Black, Blue, Brown, Red
- Safety features: Overcharge protection, High Temperature protection (for the chip), Short-circuit and low-voltage protection, 10 second cutoff.
- Micro USB port for charging and firmware updates
- 1x eNVy 22 75W TC Mod
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Manual
- 1x Gift Box
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.