Stentorian AT-7 100W "Water Cooled" Box Mod
Sold Out Save $52.04
Wotofo and Stentorian brings an all new box mod that is water cooled. Now, that is cool! Design in the great state of California, the All Tech mod puts out 100w with a 3500mAh built in battery for all your vaping needs.
*No water in the box mod
Features & Specs:
- Designed in USA
- Collab with Wotofo Mfg.
- Box Mod is 90 mm x 74 mm x 32 mm
- Fits us to 24mm Atomizers
- All Tech AT Chipset
- Striking Transparent Computer Chassis Inspired Design
- Built-In 3500mAh Li-Po Battery
- Max Output: 100W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Outstanding Transparent Surface Glass
- Durable Protective Construct
- 510 Connection (Stainless)
- Proprietary Cooling System
- Adaptive Charging
- Short Circuit Protection; Low Voltage Protection; Overtime Protection; Low Resistance Protection; Over Output Voltage Protection; Over-Heat Protection; Over-Charge Protection
- Micro USB Charging Port - 5V/1A
1 Stentorian AT-7 Box Mod
1 User Manual
1 USB Cable
*Check the clear film on the device when unboxing
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.