SMOK MAG Grip 85W Kit
$ 79.99 $ 47.95 Save $32.04
SMOK MAG Grip 85W Mod + TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank
The MAG is back in a sleeker, cooler form.
The SMOK MAG Grip 85W kit features an upgraded firearm design and feel, with a trigger-squeeze firing method and single battery operation. Excellent ergonomics.
Redesigned battery accommodations. The MAG Grip is compatible with 21700, 20700, and 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED; available HERE). Single battery operation with "ammo clip" battery holder. Side "safety" button releases the clip. Micro USB chargeable.
85W maximum power output. User control suite features Temperature Control Mode, accommodating Ni200, Ti, and SS heating elements, preheat functionality (Soft, Normal, Hard, Max), and TCR.
0.66" OLED display located on top of the device. Intuitive positioning over grip handle. Reads pertinent vaping data, including power output, modes, and battery life.
Firmware upgrades available.
The TFV8 Baby V2 Tank is an upgraded sub-ohm system that features a 25mm base diameter, 5mL E-Juice capacity, and a superior stainless steel and reinforced glass construction. Top-fill with rotary design. Bottom adjustable airflow with dual slots. Compatible with the SMOK Baby V2 Coil family.
Features and Specifications:
MAG Grip Mod:
- Dimensions - 91.5mm by 67mm by 38mm
- Single High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Battery - Adapter Included
- Wattage Output Range - 20700/21700: 1-100W
- Wattage Output Range - 18650: 1-85W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Intuitive 0.66" OLED Display
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Coin-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade Baby V2 Coil System
- 0.15ohm Baby V2 S1 Single Mesh Coil
- 0.15ohm Baby V2 S2 Quadruple Kanthal Coil
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- 16mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip - Exclusive Fitment
- 510 Connection
Package Includes:1x MAG Grip 85W Mod
1x TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
1x 0.15ohm Baby V2 S1 Mesh Coil
1x 0.15ohm Baby V2 S2 Quad Coil
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x MicroUSB Cable
1x Spare Glass Tube
1x Spare Parts Bag
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.