SMOK I-Priv 230W Voice Control Kit
$ 89.99 $ 19.99 Save $70.00
SMOK I-Priv 230W Mod with TFV12 Prince Tank Included
The SMOK I-Priv Mod features a stylish "armored" exoskeleton made from a strong aluminum-alloy, giving the device a solid ergonomic feel. A highly customizable mod, the I-Priv provides users with up to 8 color options to choose from. Users can also customize the theme colors of the SMOK I-Priv display screen. On the base of the device is a handy LED light which has 9 optional colors.
The SMOK IPriv is compatible with dual 21700, 20700, and 18650 with the included battery adapter (Batteries Not Included). Firing up to a maximum of 230W power output, this mod is abundantly powerful—perfect for creating massive vape clouds. A round "Arc Reactor" TFT screen on the front of the SMOK I-Priv displays all essential vaping data and helps with function control. Two settings buttons users located under the screen.
The highly advanced SMOK I-Priv also utilizes voice control software so you can talk to your mod and use voice commands to adjust settings and features. Some of the available features on the SMOK I-Priv include Variable Wattage mode, Memory Mode, and Temperature Control Mode compatible with Ti, Ni, and SS coils.
Topping off the SMOK I-Priv Kit is the ultra-popular TFV12 Prince Tank. One of the top selling tanks on the market, the TFV12 Prince has provided millions of users with a truly exceptional vaping experience. The TFV12 Prince Tank features a locking top-fill mechanism, with a 8mL vape juice capacity, which makes refilling the tank a breeze. Utilizing one of the largest coil families on the market, the TFV12 Prince Tank is compatible with a variety of SMOK coils. From single coil heads to decuple coil heads and even rebuildable coils with the RBA coil head. Airflow is adjustable via an airflow ring at the base of the tank.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 158.5mm X 56mm X 35mm
- Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Voice Control System - AI Powered Technology
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Visually Striking Armored Design
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Magnatized Battery Door Cover
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- Stealth Lateral Fire Key - Squeeze-to-Fire
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- TFV12 Prince Coil System
- 510 Connection
1x I-PRIV 230W Box Mod
1x TFV12 Prince Tank
1x 0.15ohm V12 Prince Strip Core
1x 0.15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Core
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x Spare Glass Tube
1x PRIV USB Cable
1x Spare Parts Bag
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.