Pioneer4You iPV Xyanide 200W Kit
Sold Out Save $35.00
Pioneer4You iPV Xyanide 200W Mod With LXV4 Sub-Ohm Tank
The Xyanide 200W Kit from Pioneer4You represents the latest and greatest in mod technology. A futuristic chassis built using aircraft-grade aluminum houses an ultra-powerful YiHi SX460 chipset and a large 0.96" HD color OLED screen with three tactile-response buttons allows the user to adjust settings with a variety of intuitive control options.
Powered by 18650 batteries (not icluded). Maximum power output of 200W.
The YiHi SC460 Chipset in the device provides users with multiple mode settings, including Temperature Control Mode, Memory Mode, and Flavor Mode (highly advanced).
Topping off the iPV Xyanide is the LXV4 Atomizer Tank. The LXV4 features a 2mL E-Liquid capacity with an easy-to-operate top-fill system. The metal chassis of the tank wraps around the exterior glass and protects it from accidental damage. 26mm base diameter. Adjustable dual airflow ports.
This tank is compatible with the TFV8 Big Baby replacement coils.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 102.5mm X 47mm X 36mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery (Not Included)
- Advanced YiHi SX460 Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Joule Output Range: 10-120J
- Voltage Output Range: 1-9.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Power & Joule Memory Modes
- Flavor Mode - Soft, Standard, Powerful, Powerful+
- Anti-Dry Burning Technology
- High-Quality Zinc Alloy Construction
- Sharp Futuristic Lines
- Anti-Slip Silicone Grip
- Centralized Control Face Design
- 0.96" Full-Color TFT IPS HD Display
- Three Adjustment Buttons
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Overheat Protection
- Firmware Upgradeable
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection
- 26m Base Diameter
- 2mL Maximum E-Liquid Capacity
- Protective SS Cage
- Massive Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- 0.15ohm LXV4 Quadruple Coil
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Gunmetal, Rainbow
1x Xyanide 200W Box Mod
1x LXV4 Sub-Ohm Tank
2x 0.15ohm Quadriple Coils
1x Spare Glass Tube
1x MicruoUSB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.