Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse 200W Mod
$ 77.95 $ 24.99 Save $52.96
The Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse is a new mod from Pioneer4You that offers you a Yihi SXmini G-Class chip set in a brand new and amazing housing. features a color IPS HD Display, sturdy side firing bar, ergonomic shape for easy holding and an extremely accurate temperature control system. This mod is at the cutting edge of vaping technology.
The IPV Eclipse is the culmination of months of R&D from your favorite mod company. On the front of the IPV Eclipse, you will find a state-of-the-art IPS high definition screen. The display is said to feature brilliant colors and the modern menu was designed to be versatile to operate. Below the screen on the control face, there’s three buttons — down, enter and up — to make navigating the menu system effortless. At the top, there’s a 510 connection bezel and the bottom features a convenient battery cover to access the two external 18650 cells that power the device. At the top side, you will find a micro USB charging interface to upgrade firmware or charge the cells while on board the mod.
The Eclipse is the new flagship device from Pioneer4You, and this time they mean business. They took all that they learned from their previous mods and incorporated it into this device, a brilliant and easy to use precision vaping box mod.
Pioneer4You IPV Eclipse Features Include:
- Size: 90.2mm * 51.1mm * 31mm
- Weight 181.1g
- Powered by the awesome and robust YiHi SX420 Chipset
- Easy user interface through the advanced SXi-Q operating system from Yihi
- Full-color TFT IPS High Definition screen
- Sturdy and reliable side-firing bar with pounds of pressure resistance, preventing accidental firing
- Customizable wallpaper/background
- Highly-accurate temperature control presets for Stainless SS316L/Nickel Ni200/Titanium/SX Pure as well as Manual TCR for any wire types. Manual TCR range between 0.00050-0.00700
- Power and Temp ramp-up pre-configured modes of Soft, Eco, Standard, Powerful, and Powerful+
- SXi-Q-S1 mode allows full customization of temperature control at half second intervals over a 20 second fire time. Build your own ramp-up!
- Upgradeable firmware
- Balanced charging with multi-colored battery charge indicators
- Double-locking battery door
- Safety protections from: low voltage, low resistance, high input voltage, overheat, output short circuit, and reverse battery/reverse polarity
- Auto-setting coil resistance along with customizable coil resistance control
- Output Ranges:
- Power: 5W-200W
- Voltage: 1.0V – 9.5V
- Temperature 212 ° F – 572 ° F or 100 ° C – 300 ° C
- Joules (watts of power radiated per second) 10J 120J
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Eclipse IPV 200W Box Mod
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.