Many in stock
The Ohmsmium is the perfect durable 80w box mod. Whether in power mode, accurate temperature control, or the beautiful engineered curvature, this is one of the best bang for your buck. This box mod is made from zinc alloy and stainless steel and features a solid and durable body construction. It is a small mod that features a curved, radiant design to make it comfortable to hold.
At the top of the device, the 510 connection is spring-activated to easily attach any 510 compatible atomizer. The pin is gold plated to ensure the best electrical conductivity. On the control face, you’ll find a large stainless steel fire button and adjustment buttons as well as a USB port. There’s also a fresh OLED screen which provides all relevant information regarding the device.
The Ohmsmium is built with a GX80 chip which grants temperature control functionality from 200°F to 600°F. The GX80 features five different working modes: Bypass, power and three variable temperature control modes. TC or temp control mode can be used with Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti),Stainless steel (SS316) coil based wires. The Ohmsmium can fire atomizers with resistances as low as 0.08Ω in temp mode to accommodate a number of builds.
The Ohmsmium uses a single 18650 bat that is not included and allows bypass charging meaning it can be charged and used at the same time.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 81.5mm x 43mm or 0.98″ x 3.21″ x 1.69″
- Weight: 248g or 8.75oz
- GX80 Chip
- Made from Zinc alloy and stainless steel
- Crafted and ergonomic design makes for an exceptionally comfortable mod
- Compact chassis allows for portability
- Amazingly vibrant color designs for a unique look
- Gold plated 510 connector for maximized conductivity with spring-loaded functionality for easily switching between atomizers
- Power output: 1.0 - 80.0 watts
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Modes: Bypass, Power, Temperature control (Ti/Ni/SS316)
- Resistance range (Power & TC modes): 0.08Ω-3.0Ω
- Requires a single 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Threaded battery cover with ventilation holes
- Onboard charging as well as Pass-through charging via micro USB
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.