Ohmsmium 80W Box Mod by Asmodus
Our Price: Sold Out
The Ohmsmium is the perfect durable mod with a maximum output wattage of 80W and is powered by the precise GX-80-f chipset. This box mod is made from zinc alloy and stainless steel and features a solid and durable body construction. It is a small mod that features a curved, radiant design to make it comfortable to hold.
At the top of the device, the 510 connection is spring-activated to easily attach any 510 compatible atomizer. The pin is gold plated to ensure the best electrical conductivity. On the control face, you’ll find a large stainless steel fire button and adjustment buttons as well as a USB port. There’s also a new OLED screen which provides all relevant information regarding the device.
The Ohmsmium is built with a GX80 chip which grants temperature control functionality from 200°F to 600°F. The GX80 features five different working modes: Bypass, power and three variable temperature control modes. TC or temp control mode can be used with Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti),Stainless steel (SS316) coil based wires. The Ohmsmium can fire atomizers with resistances as low as 0.08Ω in temp mode to accommodate a number of builds.
The Ohmsmium uses a single 18650 battery cell (not included) and allows bypass charging meaning it can be charged and used at the same time.
- Dimensions: 25mm x 81.5mm x 43mm or 0.98″ x 3.21″ x 1.69″
- Weight: 248g or 8.75oz
- GX80 Chip
- Made from Zinc alloy and stainless steel
- Crafted and ergonomic design makes for an exceptionally comfortable mod
- Compact chassis allows for portability
- Amazingly vibrant color designs for a unique look
- Gold plated 510 connector for maximized conductivity with spring-loaded functionality for easily switching between atomizers
- Power output: 1.0 - 80.0 watts
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Modes: Bypass, Power, Temperature control (Ti/Ni/SS316)
- Resistance range (Power & TC modes): 0.08Ω-3.0Ω
- Requires a single 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Threaded battery cover with ventilation holes
- Onboard charging as well as Pass-through charging via micro USB
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.