Nitecore F1 Smart IMR Li-ion Battery Charger
This product is sold out
Nitecore F1 Smart IMR Li-ion Battery Charger with Emergency Power Bank Function for Outdoor Exploring
(Batteries Sold Separate)
The Nitecore F1 is a finger sized battery charger with many functions including: Standard Charging, Intelligent Charging, Power Bank Function and Battery Activation.
The Nitecore F1 is capable of activating depleted Li-ion batteries with protective circuit. After battery installation, F1 will test and activate the battery before charging. When a battery is detected as damaged, the LED goes off, and the user should stop charging. Such damaged battery cannot be activated by F1. NOTE: Nitecore does not recommend charging 0V (depleted) unprotected Li-ion batteries with F1 and doing so can result in battery fire or explosion. Power Tips 1. When a battery is installed inside F1’s charging slot, its power indicators will blink to indicate the
- Input : DC 5V, ≥500mA
- Output voltage: 4.2V±1% (slot)/5V±5% (USB), 1000mA MAX (slot)/1000mA (USB)
- Compatible with: Li-ion /IMR: 26650/18650/17670/18490/17500/17335/16340(RCR123)/14500/10440 (not included)
- Size: 3.43 inches × 0.94 inches × 1.15 inches (87.2mm×24mm×29.3mm)
- Weight: 1.07oz (30.4g, without cord)
- Compatible with cylinder rechargeable Li-ion batteries of various sizes
- Intelligent USB charging management system
- Up to 1000mA fast charging through Micro-USB input port
- 1000mA fast charging through USB output port
- Optimized design for IMR battery charging circuit
- Three power indicators to indicate charging/discharging status
- Automatic power level detection
- Instant battery voltage indication upon battery installation
- Automatic battery detection and appropriate charging voltage/mode selection
- Battery reversed polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Made from durable PC material (fire retardant/flame resistant)
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
1 x Nitecore F1 Power Bank
1 x rubber band
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.