Many in stock
- Smok Micro One 150 Kit, made of R150 mod and Minos tank, realizes comprehensively upgrading on the base of Micro One. You will love it at the first sight. Its compact size is pocket friendly and portable; three selective shell colors with paint finish show your style. The max output power can up to 150W of R150; Minos is one special sub-ohm tank which could change to RTA easily just with the super large deck M2. The cost effective and affordable, upgrading experience of Micro One 150 Kit lets you enjoy vaping anytime and anywhere.
- Smok R150 Box Mod Specifications:
- Size: 77 x 50 x 26.5mm
- Net Weight: 184g
- Power Range: 6 - 150w
- Voltage Range: 0.35v ~ 8v
- Battery Capacity: 1900mAh
- Smok Minos Sub Tank Parameters:
- Size: 48 x 25 x 25mm
- Net Weight: 52g
- Material: stainless steel
- Tank Capacity: 4ml
- Thread: 510
- In addition to its portable and compact size, R150 TC has a fundamentally improvement in finish.
- R150 TC is designed with style and function to provide you a more comfortable and ergonomic
- 1) Spring-loaded Center Pin
- 2) Easy-to-read OLED Screen Display
- 3)Micro-USB Port for Charging & Upgrading
- 4) Clicky & Smooth Buttons
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- R150 TC can support temperature control with Stainless Steel wire as well as Nickel 200 & Titanium, and allow you to adjust their TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) in different ranges.
- R150 TC provides multiple types of protections to safe guard against potential risk.
- Bottom Airflow System: There are two adjustable air slots evenly spaced on the bottom, airflow can be adjusted freely.
- Deck & Core: M2 Deck & Minos Q2 Core
- The 510 RDA drip tip for totally new experience.
- Top refill system, filling in one go.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.