Joyetech Cuboid Pro with ProCore Aries Tank
Joyetech Cuboid Pro with ProCore Aries Tank
Introducing the most advanced and powerful box mod with a large 2.4 inch TFT color display. Featuring an easy-to-access menu system on a fully responsive touchscreen, the CUBOID Pro presents all the vaping essentials as well as some unique cool features like changeable wallpaper, pedometer, preheat, reverse charging and over time protection. The ProCore Aries atomizer has an innovative flip-to-open top-fill system, allowing to refill the e-juice with great ease. ProC series heads provides plenty of options, from mouth to lung inhale to direct lung inhale, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included), the CUBOID Pro applies a sophisticated temperature control suite coupled with a 200W maximum output.
The CUBOID Pro adopts an interactive friendly user interface, which is convenient and easy to master. Simply tap the cloud icon on the upper right to switch the modes. Click "＋"/"－" to adjust the wattage or temperature. screen lock/unlock, stealth on/off, slide to switch (fire time/current/ohm), down button, wallpaper, system setting, puff and pedometer, current mode info, battery bar, up button, tap to switch modes, battery indication.Apart from the conventional fire button,Cuboid Pro brings you the tap button with Joyetech TAPTECTM chipset.
Apart from system firmware upgrade, the VT Software The CUBOID Pro supports wallpaper display and photo uploading. Upload the photos (in jpg format with 240(W) x 320(H) max pixel and saved as numbers from 01 to 100) with VT software.
It also supports screensaver where you can set clock (digital/analog) or photos as you prefer.
Standard Box Contents:
1 x CUBOID Pro (no cell)
1 x ProCore Aries atomizer
1 x ProC1 (0.4ohm) head
1 x ProC4 (0.15ohm) head
1 x Spare glass tube
1 x QC USB cable
2 x Manual
1 x Warranty card
2 x Warning card
- ProC1 0.4 Ohm Coil Head supports 40W-80W
- ProC1-S 0.25Ohm Coil Head supports 25W-55W
- ProC3 0.2 Ohm Coil Head supports 40W-130W
Features & Specification for Cuboid Pro:
- Mod size: 56.0mm(L) x 30.0mm(W) x 131.5mm(H)
- Screen type: 2.4 inch TFT/CTP(Capacity Touch Panel) screen
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240 dpi
- Output wattage: 1-200W
- Output mode: VW/VT(Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode
- Features: responsive touch screen, well designed UI, easy-to-go interface, tap button, vibration motor, 2A quick charge, multi-protections, power bank, preheat, real-time clock, custom wallpaper, puff counter
- Resistance range:
- 0.05 -1.5ohm for VT/TCR mode
- 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
- Battery: Dual High Drain 18650 cells (Not included)
- Colors: silver, black, red, yellow, blue
- Max charging current: 2.0A
- Max output current: 50A
- Max output voltage: 9V
Features and Specs for ProCore Aries:
- Dimensions: 25mm x 51mm
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Flip Open Top Fill Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Airflow Design Allows for a Balance of Flavor and Vapor
- Utilizes Joyetech ProC Series Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) ProC1 0.4ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head for Direct Lung (DL) (40 - 80W)
- Includes (1) ProC4 0.15ohm Octuple Coil Atomizer Head for Direct Lung (DL) (50 - 110W)
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Beast Atomizer Heads
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.