Eleaf iStick Pico Mega 80W Kit
Sold Out Save $30.00
Eleaf iStick Pico Mega 80W Mod + Melo 3 Sub-Ohm Tank
The high-powered iStick Kit.
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega Mod is a compact vaping system that features a minimalistic chassis design, a fully equipped user control suite with 3-mode TCR functionality, and many matte color options perfect for any collection.
Powered by a single 26650 battery (NOT INCLUDED; available HERE). Can be powered by an 18650 battery with sleeve adapter (NOT INCLUDED). Maximum power output of 80W.
Fully equipped control suite includes Temperature Control Mode, accommodating Ni200, Ti, and SS heating elements, TCR (3-memory mode), Smart Mode.
Intuitive OLED display reads pertinent vaping data, including power output and battery life. Fire button located on front face of the device. Response buttons located on the bottom of the device.
Micro USB chargeable. Firmware upgrades available.
The Melo 3 sub-ohm tank features a 4mL E-Juice reservoir, 22mm base diameter, and a superior stainless steel construction. Pyrex-reinforced glass. Top-fill system. Bottom airflow control. Compatible with the Eleaf EC Coil family. Also compatible with the Atlantis, Triton, and cCell coils.
Features and Specifications:
- Single 26650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Optional 18650 High-Amp Battery
- 73.5mm by 53.5mm by 31.5mm
- Wattage Ouput Range: 1~80W
- Maximal Output in 18650 Mode: 75W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600
- Versatile Temperature Control Regulation
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatible
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments
- Three Memory TCR Mode
- Smart Mode
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Three Button Operation
- Bottom Adjustment Buttons
- Highly Responsive Operational Usage
- Top-Loaded Battery Cap
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgradeable
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- 4mL Juice Reservoir
- 22mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Hidden Bottom Airflow Control
- Eleaf's EC Coil System
- 0.3ohm EC Kanthal Coil - rated for 30~80W
- 0.5ohm EC Kanthal Coil - rated for 30~100W
- Cross-Compatible with Atlantis, Triton, and cCell Coils
- Heat-Insulated Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Package Includes:1x iStick Pico Mega 80W TC Mod
1x Melo III Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
1x Preinstalled 0.25ohm 316L NotchCoil
1x 0.5ohm Kanthal NotchCoil
1x MicroUSB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.