HohmTech HohmGrown 26650 Battery (4307mAh 32.3A)
$ 12.00 $ 10.99 Save $1.01
BATTERY CELLS ARE SOLD AS SINGLE BATTERY CELLS
We are very exited to bring you Hohm Tech's Hohm Grown batteries! Hohm Tech has been in collaboration with Indonesia Chemistry, the LG manufacturing facility to produce these cells. Hohm Tech themselves do not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the collaborated efforts of BBC, IC, and HT.
Improvements made based on it's LG predecessor:
- Based off the BBC 26650 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CC & mAh combination. Adjusting NMC ratios was key to achieving recorded levels.
- Enhanced PTC ring (enhanced PTC ring has a greater multiplier of resistance when triggered for safety).
- Updated Poly Seal - Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by an additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Cathode Tag made from UH (Ultra-High) Purity Aluminum
Model : Hohm Grown
- Flat Top Dimensions : 65.3mm (L) x 26mm (D)
- Weight : ~4.52 oz
- Typical Capacity : 4500mAh (Mfg Rated)
- Discharge cut-off voltage : 2.5V
- Voltage : 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage : 4.2V
- Max Continuous discharge current : 35A
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.3A rating
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.