EHPro Fusion 2-in-1 Kit
Our Price: Sold Out
EHPro Fusion 2-in-1 Kit
- 1 x Fusion Tank
- 1 x Fusion Box mod (Batteries NOT included)
- 1 x Replacement Glass tank
- 2 x Clapton coils
- User manual / Baggie of o-rings and screws
- Mico USB cable
- Outside Diameter: 41.5mm x 41.8mm x 84mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red, Stainless Steel
- Buttons: Fire Button, 2x "+ Buttons", 2x "- Buttons"
- Spring Dual 510 Threading (Still Compatible with Single 510 Threading)
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel Contact Pin
- Resistance Range: 0.06Ω - 3.0Ω
- Output Voltage: 0.5V - 8V
- Temperature Control: 200F-600F | 100C-300C
- Power Range: Dualway 0W-100W (Each) | Single Way 0W-150W
- Micro USB for Software Updates
Fusion Tank Specifications:
- Diameter: 25mm x 55.7mm (excluding 510 thread)
- Material: High Temperature Resistant Glass + Stainless Steel
- Dual 510 Thread
- Dual E-Liquid Reservoirs (2mL Capacity Each)
- Adjustable Airflow
- Quadruple Contact | Dual Post Build Deck
*ONLY THE FUSION TANK AND THE FUSION MOD WORK TOGETHER. OTHER MODS WONT WORK WITH THE TANK AND VICE VERSA
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.