Efest Slim K2 Charger
Sold Out Save $6.00
Efest Slim K2 Charger is a high quality, dual slot Li-Ion battery charger that features a portable design with 1A charging, MicroUSB input and a LED indicator light. The Efest can charge most Li-ion batteries that run 3.6 to 3.7 3.6V/3.7V with its spring action contact that can adjust to many sizes.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
- Portable Design with Quality Piano Strings - 15,000+ Tensile Test
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Dual Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- Each Slot monitors independently
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current: 50mA~100mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- Fire Retardant Shell
- Batteries Not Included
- 1 x Efest Slim K2 Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.