Efest PRO C4 Charger - 4 Bay Lithium Charger
Our Price: Sold Out
The newest innovation by Efest is here, the Efest PRO C4 charger. This new model features four charging bays with an AC wall plug in along with LED lights to display charging progress. This intelligent charger automatically adjusts current flow based on the types of batteries being charged and the amount.
1X Efest PRO C4 charger
1X AC wall plug in
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Four Bay 1A Charger
- Non-Slip Mat
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 12V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 12V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.