Efest Pro C2 Charger (2 Slot)
Sold Out Save $6.00
DescriptionThe Efest PRO C2 is a two-bay lithium ion battery charger with 1A outputs. This charger is compatible with 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical lithium ion batteries ranging in size from 10440 to 26650.
Features and Specifications:
- Input – AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V 1A
- Output – 4.2V +/-.05V
- Output Current – 1A x 2 channels
- Intelligent lithium ion battery charger
- LED indicator for each channel
- Compatible with most sizes of 3.6V/3.7V cylindrical lithium-ion batteries ranging from 10440 to 26650
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Features reverse polarity protection if you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way.
- 3 year Manufacturer Warranty
What’s in the box:
- Efest PRO C2 digital battery charger
- Standard USA power plug
- User Manual
- Scratch and Check validation serial number
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.