53 In stock
1. HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
2. Charging current is able to adjust two optional charging currents (0.5A/1.0A).
3. 0.5A/1.0A two optional charging currents.
4. 4 kinds of protection as over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
5. Automatically stopped when full changed.
6. With DC wide coltage(12-24V) charging mode.
1. Once the external Power or car charger adapter is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
2. LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries, Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is:10440,16340,14500,18350,18500,17500 or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670,18650,18700,26500,26650,22650 batteries, CV is 4.23V.
3. LCD display “Er” (short for Error), charger will be stopped charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5seconds, “Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once batteries were took off.
4. Charging Status: Charging: with battery voltage and the sign if capacity flickers on LCD screen.
1). cell full charged: with battery vlotage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker.
2). cells full charged:with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
Included in Box
1x Dual Bay Charger w/ LCD Display
1x Wall Charger Adapter
1x car charger
1x Instruction Manual
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.