Efest LUC V2 LCD Charger (2 Slot)
$ 29.99 $ 14.99 Save $15.00
The Efest LUC V2 Charger is a dual slot intelligent charger compatible with a wide range of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries used in electronics cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, instruments, meters and more. The large LCD screen displays battery voltage and the charging mode of each slot. 2 slots work independently using features such as reverse polarity, short circuit and over current protection.
Features and Specifications:
- Supports : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/ 17350/18490/18500/18650/26500/26650
- Designed with Quality Piano Strings - 15,000+ Tensile Test
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- With two optional charging modes (0.5A or 1A)
- High quality LCD display Screen to display battery charging status.
- Input: AC 12V/24V
- Output: 4.2V - 2X0.5A, 4.2V-2X1A
- USB Output: DC 5V 1A
- USB Output: Can be used as a power bank
- Protection Suite:
- Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Over Discharge and Reverse Polarity Protections
- Auto Stop when batteries are charged
- Auto Recharge when voltage is lower than 4.1V
- Battery Activation: LUC V2 can activate low voltage batteries less than 2.9V
Included in Box
1x LUC V2 Charger Body
1x Wall Charger Adapter
1x Warranty Card
1x Instruction Manua
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.