Efest LUC Mini Single USB Charger
Our Price: Sold Out
From Efest comes the LUC Mini Single Battery Charger featuring a HD LCD screen and 1A fast charging within a compact design. The Efest LUC mini Single offers versatility with its ability to charge many type of lithium ion batteries. The LCD screen displays current charging status as well as voltage of the battery. The charger also is equipped with a suite of safety functions including over-discharge, over-voltage, reverse polarity and an auto stop function that will stop your batteries from charging once a full charge is achieved.
Features and Specs:
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- High Quality LCD Screen that Displays the Battery Voltage Level
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max Current
- Standby Current: <30mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 50mA~150mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
1 x Efest LUC Mini Charger
1 x USB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.