Efest Luc Blu4 - 4 Bay Smart Bluetooth Charger
Our Price: Sold Out
The Efest LUC Blu4 4 Bay Smart Battery Charger is the newest charger from Efest LUC line of charging hardware. The latest in charging technology, The Luc Blu4 supports unique iOS and Android Efest app which features Bluetooth control as well as text notification when charging is complete. With the app users have access to expanded information and settings, with the ability to read and adjust each battery bay, as well as readouts and charts that provide in depth information about charging status and progression.The LUC Blu4 features a large LCD screen that displays pertinent information including battery voltage and charging mode of slot. The Blu4 features a four bay design, with diagonally loaded slots that feature strengthened steel construction rated for heavy duty use and application. The LUC BLU4 is compatible with a wide range of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries used in electronics cigarettes, flashlights and more.
- 4 Bay Battery Charger
- Independent Charging Rate and Charge Monitoring
- Supports : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/ 17350/18490/18500/18650/26500/26650
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Charging Rates
- Four Bays to 4.2V - 0.5A Each Bay
- Two Bays to 4.2V - 1A Per Bay
- High Definition LED Display
- Intelligent Protection Suite
- Auto Stop When Fully Charged , Auto Recharge When Voltage Drops Below 4.05V
- Over Discharge/Over Voltage/Short Circuit/Reverse Polarity Protection
- Compatible with Android and iOs
- Bluetooth Connection
- Quickly View Each Bay's State
- Adjust Screen and Charge Rates
- Charging Status and Charts
- Fully Charged Reminder
- Efest Blu4 4 Bay Bluetooth Smart Battery Charger
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.