DOVPO VEE VV Box Mod
Sold Out Save $17.49
Designed by 1vp.me and Dovpo.
The DOVPO VEE VV Box Mod is a high-powered performance device powered by two high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately). Regulated voltage mode with variable voltage from 1.0V to 8.0V. Features a high-definition digital display with pertinent vaping data, including real-time output voltage and resistance. Ergonomic design with anti-slip body material inlaid for comfort and accident-prevention. Side fire button with 10 millisecond firing chipset. LED battery life indicator. Multiple ventilation holes for heat dissipation and short circuit, over-heating, and low-voltage protection suites. High-grade zinc alloy.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 87.0 x 47.5 x 29.5mm
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.5ohm
- Working Voltage: 6.4 - 8.4V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.0 - 8.0V
- Working Mode: Voltage Mode
- Collaboration Design by 1vp.me and DOVPO
- Powerful and Safe VV Box Mod
- Supports Dual High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- High-Grade Zinc Alloy Construction
- High-Quality Building without Bells or Whistles
- Clear Digital Display for Vaping Data
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Ergonomic Design with Anti-Slip
- 10ms Quick Firing Mechanism
- Multiple Protections for Safe Vaping
- Battery Reversal Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Open-circuit Warning
- Overtime Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Over-temperature Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Threaded
Included:1x DOVPO VEE VV Box Mod
1x User Manual
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.