Dovpo Punisher 80W Mod
Our Price: Sold Out
Dovpo Punisher 80W TC Mod
A highly functional vape mod, the Dovpo Punisher 80W Mod provides users with a powerful operational system built into a compact device. This mod offers a variable chipset that can switch between Variable Wattage, Temperature Control, and Variable Voltage fire modes. The compact size of the Dovpo Punisher makes it ideal for vaping on the go. Solid zinc-alloy construction.
Powered by a single 18650 battery (Not Included), the Dovpo Punisher can fire from 5W all the way up to 80W with ease. A strong magnetic battery door secures the battery in place. Utilizing the advanced built-in chipset, the Dovpo can operate using Variable Wattage, Temperature Control, and Variable Voltage fire modes.
Features & Specifications:
- Output power: 5.0W - 80.0W
- Temperature control functionality
- Size: 3.6" X 1.7" X 0.98"
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Surface treatment: Rubber Paint
- Powered by a Single 18650 Battery (Batteries not Included)
- Standard coil resistance range: 0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Temp control coil resistance range: 0.1Ω - 1.0Ω.
- Temp control range: 212°F - 572°F
- Punisher 80 will automatically detect whether a temperature sensing (Nickel 200) or standard (Kanthal etc.) coil is attached when in temperature control mode.
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Short circuit protection
- Low-voltage protection and High-voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Overtime vaping warning
- 1 x Dovpo Punisher 80 Mod
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.