Desire X-Mod 200W Mod
Our Price: $ 56.99 List Price: $ 74.99 Save: $18.00 (24%)
Desire X-Mod 200W Mod
Desire presents the newest high-end device, the X-Mod 200W TC Box Mod.
The X-Mod is a dual 18650 battery, running-in-series box mod that can reach up to 200W of maximum power output. Constructed with durable die-cast Zinc Alloy, the X-Mod is a sophisticated ergonomic device with beautiful aesthetics, and a full suite of Temperature Control support.
The X-Mod utilizes a three-button design with a user-friendly intuitive interface and a large 0.96" OLED display screen. The 510 connection features a gold-plated, spring-loaded 510 pin for the best conductivity. The dual 18650's (sold separately) are housed behind a heavy duty magnetic door.
- Output Range: 5 to 200W
- 0.08 to 3 Ohm Atomizer Range
- Max Output Range: 39A
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support, Titanium Support, SS316 Support
- 200 to 600 degree Fahrenheit Range
- .96 inch Mounted OLED Screen
- Displays in a Diagonal Arrangement
- Output Temperature, Output Wattage, Output Voltage, Atomizer Resistance, Output Current
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Counter
- LED Light Display
- Stainless Steel Plated 510 Threading and Firing Pin
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Center Pin
- Three Button Control Face with an Oversized Firing Button
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Accepts Two High Amperage 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- USB Port
- Update to firmware
- One Desire X-Mod 200W Box Mod
- One Micro USB Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card
- One Collectors Box
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.