Avatar Intelligent Digicharger (3 Port)
Our Price: $ 22.95 List Price: $ 29.99 Save: $7.04 (23%)
- Capable of charging 3 batteries of different sizes, types, and capacities, simultaneously
- Each battery slot monitors and charges batteries independently
- QC2.0 Quick Charger included, operable independently
- 5 V/ 2 A power bank function powered by up to 3 batteries; continuous, simultaneous power output
- Quick Charge charging current adjustable between 0.5 A, 1 A, 1.5 A, and 2 A
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries -Integrated LCD panel displays charging parameters and progress
- Compatible with and identifies lithium-ion, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel cadmium rechargeable batteries
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects appropriate voltage/ charge mode (CC, CV, DV/ DT)
- Multiple charging protection; constant current&voltage and trickle charging; overcharge protection
- Intelligent design determines charging time and shuts off charge when overtime, ensuring charge safety
- Reverse polarity battery protection -Compatible with 18650, 26650, and small capacity batteries
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation -Certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS
1x QC2.0 Quick Charger (EU or US Plug)
1x Micro USB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.