Uwell Ironfist 200W Mod
$ 59.99 $ 39.95 Save $20.04
Introducing the Ironfist 200W mod available now from Uwell. Impressive box-style design featuring a wide array of visually striking colors and an ergonomic grip detail on the chassis with varying features depending on the selected mod. An absolute marvel of modern box-style vapes, the Ironfist 200W mod is sure to turn heads and bait envious double takes.
Innovative on/off toggle switch on the bottom of the mod implemented for easy powering on and off. No more pressing the fire button multiple times. 200W capacity, with various temperature control modes. Powered by 2 high amp 18650 batteries and able to be charged via USB port.
The dependable and stylish Ironfist 200W Mod is here!
Features and Specs for Uwell Ironfist Mod:
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 2-3/16" x 1-1/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Wattage Range: 5.0 - 200.0W
- Voltage Range: 0.7 - 8.2V
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600F / 100 - 315C
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 1.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm for Variable Wattage
- Bypass Mode
- Textured Grip Design
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- On/Off Toggle Switch Design
- Red/Green/White - Crocodile Skin Grip Design
- Sapphire Blue/Black/Purple - Snakeskin Grip Design
- Lemon Yellow/Orange - Pearl Grip Design
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
- Resistance Detection
- Low Power Alert
- Reverse Battery Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.