GTRS VBOY 222W Mod
Sold Out Save $60.00
GTRS VBOY 222W Mod
The perfect balance of power, performance, and innovation.
The GTRS VBOY 222W Mod features the new YiHi SX520 chipset, offering a fully equipped user control suite and high performance capabilities, along with a TFT IPS full-color HD display.
High-grade zinc alloy construction.
Powered by dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries (NOT INCLUDED; available HERE). Maximum power output of 222W. TWO (2) 18650 battery adapters included.
1.3" TFT IPS full-color HD display reads pertinent vaping data, and offers a customization user interface.
User control suite features Temperature Control Mode (SS, Ni200, Ti), TCR, and Memory Mode.
Micro USB chargeable.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions - 93mm by 49mm by 31mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Dual High-Amp 20700 Battery
- Advanced YiHi SX520 Processor
- Wattage Output Range: 5-222W
- Joule Output Range: 10-120J
- Voltage Output Range: 1-9.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Output Efficiency: 94%
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Power & Joule Memories: 5 Memory Modes
- High-Quality Zinc Alloy Construction
- Anti-Slip Silicone Grip
- Centralized Control Face Design
- 1.3 Inch Full-Color TFT IPS Display
- 240x240 Display Resolutions
- Oversized Firing Button
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Overheat Protection
- Firmware Upgradeable
- MicroUSB Port
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Package Includes:1x GTRS VBOY 222W SX520 Box Mod
2x 18650 Battery Adapters
1x MicroUSB Cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.