GeekVape NOVA 200W Kit
Our Price: $ 61.95 List Price: $ 89.99 Save: $28.04 (31%)
GeekVape NOVA 200W Mod with Cerberus Tank Included
Incredible performance matched with beautiful design and a high-quality construction.
The GeekVape Nova 200W Mod is a dual battery advanced vaping system that features a variety of unique resin and metal constructions, a compact, ergonomic style for added fashionability, and GeekVape's sophisticated AS200 chipset, which includes a fully equipped user control suite.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included). Maximum power output of 200W.
Comprehensive OLED color screen located on the front face of the device displays pertinent vaping data. Advanced user control suite features Temperature Control Mode (Ni, Ti, SS), Power Mode, TCR, and BYPASS Mode.
Micro USB chargeable. Firmware upgrades are also available.
The included Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank features a stunning stainless steel design, with a 5.5mL E-Juice reservoir, top-fill refilling system, and a dual adjustable bottom airflow design for preference customization. The included 0.2ohm kanthal mesh coils guarantee improved flavor and cloud production, along with upgraded longevity of use.
Compatible with the GeekVape Super Mesh Coils.
- Mod Dimensions: 52mm x 25mm x 88mm
- Compact & ergonomic
- Metal with resin panels
- Finish options: gunmetal cobalt resin, gunmetal onyx resin, gunmetal ember resin, black flare resin, silver cobalt resin, silver onyx resin, silver ember resin and silver flare resin
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteriesMicro USB charging
- Remove magnetic back panel to access battery bay
- Advanced AS200 chipUpdated Aegis Legend chipset
- Faster response time: 10ms
- Operating modes: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/Bypass/TCR
- Power output range: 5W to 200W
- Temperature output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range all modes:0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Battery reverse protection
- Switch timeout protection
- Over-heat protection
- Over-current protection
- Over charging & discharging protection
- Short circuit protection
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Tank dimension: 46.8mm x 27mm
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex
- Can be detached for cleaning/maintenance
- 5.5ml bulb style juice reservoir
- Top fill system
- 4ml standard tube also included
- Dual adjustable external airflow slots
- 12mm widebore drip tip (Delrin)
- Mesh coilsLarge surface
- Fast heating
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 0.2Ω KA1 coil
- Best at 60W to 80W
1x Cerberus Tank
2x Super Mesh Coil
1x Extra Glass Tube
1x Micro USB cable
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.