VooPoo DRAG 157W Mod
Our Price: $ 38.95 List Price: $ 79.99 Save: $41.04 (51%)
VooPoo DRAG 157W TC Mod
From VooPoo comes the new Drag 157W Box Mod Resin Version. 157W max output power, with temperature control of Ni, Ti, and SS coils, super mode with 130W and fast firing speed at 0.025s. Firmware upgrade capable.
Powered by the GENE chip, the DRAG supports temperature control modes for Nickel 200, Titanium, NiChrome and Stainless Steel 316 wire. The GENE chip allows for super accurate temperature control and wattage output. The DRAG has an instant fire speed of approximately 0.025 seconds when pressing the tactile fire button. Customize your settings using the VooPoo PC APP (For Windows PC Only) just like a DNA/Evolv device. The DRAG requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries to operate (sold separately) and may be charged via the micro USB charging port. The DRAG features a sturdy box mod style construction with a special resin plate design.
*Please Note: Due to the nature of manufacturing and the materials used, each Voopoo Drag 157W TC Resin Box Mod will feature a distinct and unique appearance of each resin plate design. Your colors may vary from those pictured. Every device is unique. Listed pictures are for reference only.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by the GENE Chip
- VooPoo PC APP for Windows PC
- Dimensions: 3-9/16" x 2-1/8" x 15/16"
- Comfortably Fits 24mm Diameter Tanks
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 - 157.0W
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel 200 / Titanium / NiChrome / Stainless Steel 316 / TCR / CCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm for Variable Wattage
- Accurate Temperature Control and Wattage
- Instant Fire Speed: 0.025s
- Tactile Fire and Adjustment Buttons
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over-discharge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
1 x VooPoo DRAG 157W TC Box Mod
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty card
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.