WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger (6 Slot)
Sold Out Save $7.00
Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger
The Efest LUC V6 is a high-end intelligent charger using the display interface found in the previous LUC series designs. The large LCD screen displays battery voltage and the charging mode of each slot. Six slots work independently using features such as reverse polarity, short cicuit and over current protection. The LUC V6 is compatible with a wide range of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries used in electronics cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, instruments, meters and more.
- With 6 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality LCD display Screen to display battery charging status.
- With two optional charging modes (0.68A or 2A) that is easily changed using the Multi-function Button
- Charge up to 6 batteries using the 0.68A charging mode
- Only Slot 3 and Slot 4 can charge at 2.0A
- The single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A.
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650)
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.