Brillipower X4 LCD Battery Charger
$ 39.99 $ 24.99 Save $15.00
Brillipower X4 LCD Display Charger (4 Bay)
· Microcomputer control technology, intelligent implementation two separate groove, support mixed charging mode;
· Instant visual display LCD charging, the types of batteries, battery voltage current progress and the current filling the capacity;
· Can be of any capacity of ni-mh/ni-cd/lithium iron phosphate lithium battery / 3.8 V / 3.7 V lithium battery any combination;
· Can fit into a below 26 mm diameter, height 34-72 - mm rechargeable batteries;
· Compatible with 3.7 V lithium ion batteries (3.6 V) and 1.2 V ni-mh/ni-cd battery.
· Using constant current, constant voltage charging mode;
· Use - DV control technology, the charging efficiency is higher;
· 100-240 - v wide voltage input;
· With the battery reverse connect protection, short circuit protection (charger for battery is not charging, LCD display "null");
· The overcharge protection;
· Automatic activation function:
A. automatically activated zero voltage lithium battery (with instantaneous short circuit protection board of good battery);
B. more than 0.5 V battery automatically activated
Unable to activate bad will refuse to charge batteries, LCD display "null"
AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz or DC 5V 1A
DC 4.35 V ± 0.02 V, 500 mA ± 30 mA*4 or 1000mA ± 50mA*2
DC 4.2 V ± 0.02 V, 500 mA ± 30 mA*4 or 1000mA ± 50mA*2
DC 3.6 V ± 0.02 V, 500 mA ± 30 mA*4 or 1000mA ± 50mA*2
DC 1.43 V ± 0.02 V, 500 mA ± 30 mA*4 or 1000mA ± 50mA*2
The first groove and the fourth slot charging current, there are two options of 1000 ma/500 mA, the charger into the battery (include two) under two 1000 ma recharged, otherwise charge 500mA.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eightvape® USA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.