How The EightVape Community Is Making 2019 Gr8!
How The EightVape Community Is Making 2019 Gr8!
In the spirit of all of us coming together to make this year fantastic, we will be doing the format of this contest a little differently than those in the past.
This contest has taken off faster than any other before with over 100 entries already sent in and talk online of people still working out their list to be sent over soon.
So to make things easier for all of us who want to see what we are doing to make 2019 the BEST year so far, we are going to list them all here. You can check back everyday and find the latest entries placed in order from most to least recent.
So without further ado, let's take a look at what those in this EightVape Community are going to do to make 2019 Gr8!
8 Ways to Make 2019 Amazing!
1. Advocate MORE regarding vaping, and convert as many smokers to vaping as I can. Last year I converted 10! Its very rewarding when that person takes control and switches! In my city, I do a lot with Sherwin Mena who owns a vape shop and does First Friday events at his shop and local vape shops. He also goes to the White House to meetings regarding vaping to stick big Tobacco with the healthier way of living by vaping.
Hey guys so for this year I'm going to make 2019 the best year yet. I'm going to start I going back to school. With a family support and for myself I want to accomplish something and find my passion!
2. Getting School paid for. Schools expensive so financial aid and working two jobs is going to have to get it done!
3. A new me. 2018 I kind of got into a slump but that's all changed with vaping. I've met a new great community and started doing my own reviews and loving it. So now it's time to reflect the outside with the new changes that came from within!
4. Being a better husband everyday. If you're lucky enough in your life fine the true love someone you can never go without cherish them everyday for it is a gift!
5. Help my child grow to be the best person she can be. This won't be that hard considering she's an amazing wonderful I'm very intelligent little girl!
6. Develop my new passion 4 vaping reviews, news and knowledge true. Since I've been introduced to vaping and if they can community my life is only been enriched. Now it's time to see where this can take me.
7. Get my photography Hobby back up and running. I used to love doing photography but having a kid can kind of throw things to the back burner so I'm going to get that back up and going.
8. Last but not least strengthen the relationship with my family. Only last couple years I kind of been black sheep-ed by my family but through vaping I'm helping my family stop smoking we became a lot closer. So close in fact that my brother who just had his third child has made me his Godfather, that might not mean a lot to some but to me it means more than the world.
Thanks for the chance for me to get these written down so that I can work towards them and make them a reality! Congrats for everyone for making it another year and let's make this one the best yet and here's hoping I at least place LOL!
The Ballad Of 8 Vape
To the tune of -- The Ballad Of Jed Clampett (Beverly Hillbillies)
Come and listen to my story about things I wanna change I'm gonna (1) make more people smile and (2) act less deranged, We can have new beginnings, in the year 2019 (Two O Nineteen). (3) I'm gonna make this year the best I've ever seen
Using my vape And my juice From 8 Vape
Well the first thing to do is send out smiles everywhere, (4) Get the kinfolk to join me vaping here and there (5) Get my Youtube going so I can start a review (6) Spread Advocacy is what I plan to do
About vaping, that is. About juice too. By 8 Vape.
Well now it's time for me to enter the contest. And I really hope they think this is among the best. You're all invited to check out 8 Vape's Great site While I (7) Exercise and (8) Give compliments, at least once a night.
8 Vape who is -- Quality, Get your Vape On.
Y'all come back now, y'hear?
How'z It All,
Hello! My name is Emily... Here are my resolutions for 2019!
I'm working 2 jobs to get more stuff on eightvape.com
I'm going to college in the spring
I'm proposing to my girlfriend of 2 years
I'm buying a new car
I'm buying a squonk mod
I'm buying a box mod with the drop dead rda on eightvape.com
I'm saving up to move out and get an apartment
I'm saving a little bit of money on the side to move down south in the future
That’s how I plan on making my 2019 great and a little store credit from the guys at eightvape would help too :)
Hi I'm Cory
Here’s my list.
I’ll spare you the sob story, but could definitely put the prize to good use.
1.) help my son finish up 1st grade
2.) get all my health issues under control
3.) get my car fixed then...
4.) travel until the tires melt off
5.) get out more and be with friends (haven’t been able to do that much in the past two years due to the health issues I mentioned in #2)
7.) put #7 twice
7.) think of an answer for #8
8.) MAKE MORE ART
1. Be kinder to everyone.
1. Remodel my backyard. So we can have fun summers.
- I plan to make resolutions that I can actually keep
- I plan to keep a great distance from negative people
- My goals are to stay away from stupid people
- Another goal is to stay closer to my family and friends
- I plan to be a better friend in 2019
- I resolve to laugh more and create more laughter for others
- I also resolve to be less critical of others, but sometimes I just can’t help myself
- Lastly I plan to make 2019 a better year by just being myself in doing so I hope to please myself
- I will help to keep a diabetic family member from smoking, for the health of their heart.
- I will help push all of my friends and community (a lot of smokers here) to stop smoking and instead switch to vaping.
- Help keep underage kids from Tobacco.
- Step down on my nicotine consumption.
- Set workouts for me and my brother to keep us both healthy and fit.
- Help family members in developing their sports careers.
- Tell everyone I know that vapes to order from eightvape for the best deals.
- I will start feeding the stray dogs and cats that wander my area
- First, I’m gonna receive my order from you guys like lightning fast because your shipping is incredible.
- I’m going to continue to work my life away because college isn’t cheap
- I’m gonna get a new phone, thinking about the Iphone XR, but I’ve never had an Iphone before.. Thoughts?
- I’m gonna get more sleep because I am unhealthily sleep deprived
- I’m gonna find people to play poker against me and I’ll win their money
- More serious note, I would like to stay in good terms with my family back home.
- I want to start putting my music out on the internet, I want to get it out there
- I’m gonna stay smoke free, and keep on vapin!
Ways I Plan to Make 2019 an Amazing Year
- Me and my fiancé are going to try to get us a home finally. We’ve lived in a camper for 2 years so that I could have a bed to sleep on, so having an actual home will be amazing.
- I plan on spending more time with family, because family is the most important thing in my life.
- Once we get a home we are going to try to start a family, which is pretty exciting. I love kids and going on this journey will be absolutely amazing.
- Having a foundation for our lives taken care of, one of the next steps will be to start planning our wedding. This year actually marks two years of being engaged and I feel like we are ready to say I Do.
- This summer we are planning on getting away from internet and tv by going camping. I love the outdoors and can’t wait to go spend a few days riding around in the side by side, and fishing.
- One amazing thing already this year is that my fiancé surprised me with my own little puppy. Her name is Lucy and I absolutely love her. She’s so lovable and playful.
- To make this an amazing year we also plan to get in shape, and help each other stay motivated to not drink as much pop or to eat too much.
- The last thing to make this year amazing is to continue trying new vape juice from EightVape. I love your prices and I’m a chain vaper so your site saves me a lot of money. Also hopefully I’ll be getting me the Smok Species kit from you guys for my Birthday this year (fingers crossed).
1. Like most people I plan to get healthier. It's always been a struggle for me but I'm really committed this year.
I will advertise for my business and get busier.
I will help others to make life better
I will help my grandson learn more before kindergarten
I will get healthier
I will get more organized
I will get all the flavors of vape juice I like
I will try new things even if I’m scared
I will be more tolerant of stupid people
Norman L.1. Start vaping more and smoking cigarettes less!
2. Make an outline of debts!
3. Make a budget to quickly pay off said debts!
4. Sell my old car and get a new one!
5. Get my first apartment!
6. Start pursuing my dream to produce music!
7. Drive more, try to go to a show and just living happier overall!
8. Finish it out strong and on track for 2020!
I would love to share with EightVape Eight ways that I will make 2019 Amazing!!
Recovering for the past year from Congestive Heart Failure and Restrictive Lung Disease with my wife having to step up to support the family after I became completely disabled with no income on February 2018 has been quite a ride. Social Security has denied my disability twice now and after paying in for 35 years I'm done.
Hi all of you at Eightvape, my name is Korey. Now as of Thanksgiving ‘17 I have quit cold turkey (and not the good stuff for sandwiches the day after) I wanted to save money and it got rid of my dry throat.
There’s really two things I want to do this year, one is get more people to vape. I have gotten quite a bit of my coworkers to switch and I flip a few mods here and there when I switch out, to entice people to try it.
Second is, my son will turn 4 in February. He’s getting such a goofy personality like his mom and myself, and he’s smart too. I know all parents say that but he partitioned and added new folders and such on his galaxy tab before he was 2. But I just want to bring him all sorts of places to have fun and learn new things.
I’m glad I get to tell that story to you guys, I hope you didn’t get bored through it. And I’m hoping I win, but if not, you’ll still have me as a grateful customer.
1. Raise my daughter to be the best she can be
2. Buy my first house to raise our family
3. Cut back on my vaping( which is never going to happen. Not with your good prices!)
4. Go back to college to support my daughter better
5. Bring down all the mumble rappers and destroy trash music
6. Hopefully get my tax return
7. Never step foot in a vape shop again because it’s too damn expensive
8. And the most important thing of 2019, propose to my beautiful girlfriend
I will make 2019 amazing and will overcome this auto immune disease that i was diagnosed with in April of 2018 I've had to have blood transfusions and medicine infusions, test after test to figure whats next infusions are now every 8 weeks 2018 has been a struggle for me health wise I had to stop working for the last 10 months due to how weak I am and the side effects of my medication so I will do whatever it takes to be amazing in 2019
I will make 2019 amazing by helping my little sister quit the stinky sticks I smoked for 20 yrs and gave it up 3 yrs ago for vaping
I will make 2019 amazing because I will ask for my girl friend of 5 yrs for her hand in marriage
I will make 2019 amazing because I will learn even more intricate builds other than the ones that i already have learned and will hone my craft of coil building
I will make 2019 amazing by being more helpful to new vapors not only that but to anyone who needs help in 2019 and beyond
I will make 2019 amazing by sharing my story from how I over came a single parent house home of abuse and neglect to grow and end up an addict my self to get sober 6 years ago in 2019 I will help others with they're addiction that will make me more amazing
1.) My resolution for 2019 was to be an amazing person to everyone and everything. I tried my greatest and moved my family out here with me to join me in my road to success, just to lose the love of my life because she didn’t agree with it.
2.)Be successful in managing my best friends music and helping him pursue his dream.
3.)Hopefully one day get a VGOD MECH mod. But they’re crazy expensive. Lol.
4.)Make my family proud of me for once.
5.)Do everything in my power to one day get the love of my life back.
6.)Travel to the west coast and back.
7.) Make a huge profession out of music with my best friends.
8.) Open my own vape shop.
1. Write my first book
2. Help another homeless couple or person get into recovery
3. Write my testimony and share it with everyone
4. Build my own stagerton coil or something super wicked
5. Go on a actual vacation somewhere super cool
6. Start my own you tube channel
7. Start my soap business and sell my first batch
8. Create the perfect DIY juice for me and share it with everyone I know for free
Good luck to everyone!! Thanks for letting me enter
Well it says to make eight things great so I will give it a whirl.
My plans are to rescue more cats /kittens and fix if possible I started tnr with my
Daughter when she was ten so far we have rescued 45 cats / kittens and have fostered 6 in the past 2 years and found rescue or homes ! Here are some pictures of our rescues I have about 100 more pics of rescues I could send you but these are just some also we don’t work for a rescue they just seem to find us honestly it usually happens when I am outside late at night vaping and see something in the shadows then the trap gets set at I vape and wait.
I find myself pondering how this year will be great.
Like every new year, I want it to stick...
With so many possibilities, which ones should I pick?
For starters, I think I will begin every day...
Thanking my Lord Jesus for showing me the way.
Then living each day, without regret or remorse...
Staying true to my purpose, remaining on course.
To be more mindful of the example I live...
For all in my life, especially my kid.
Wearing my heart on my sleeve and not on a shelf.
Next, I would love to see what I’ve not seen...
Visiting new places and go where I’ve never been.
To be the friend I’d love to have, in every relationship I pursue.
I would love to learn how to bake and improve on my skill...
And then share my talent, while sharing a meal.
To learn something new, I think that would be cool.
This is the beginning of changes I would love to see...
To become someone new, but still to be me.
I work at a casino where our whole motto is to inspire adults to play. This is a great approach to life in general as I find that most people don’t set aside time for themselves to just forget everything and have fun!
New things are scary, but you can never really discover what you love without trying something new every now and then.
I’d love to be able to connect with people from another place and culture, and the best way to do that would be to communicate with them.
I’ve started planning a trip to see the red wood forest in California!
Real camping, with tents and fires and marshmallows!
I plan on growing a lot this year and I want to see my changes from now until December 31st.
So many of my old friends are now just posts I scroll through on Facebook and I want to feel that connection with my childhood again!
After 8 years of trying to start a family and eventually giving up, I got more than a bargained for when I had two babies in less than 2 years. So many diapers!
Hope you have a great 2019!
1. My daughter is on the autism spectrum. She is also homeschooled and desperately wants social interaction with other kids her age. But, she just can't get them to relate with her. I want to start a program for other homeschooled kids with autism in my area so kids that fit this criteria can meet other kids that they can relate with and build lasting friendships so they aren't lonely.
1. Saving power, unplugging anything I don't use, and turning off every light before leaving a room/house.
2. Helping others in need, donating giving food/money to the homeless everyday.
3. Making myself a better person.
4. Being on time to work, giving in extra help at my job or at home
5. Being someone people can rely on for advice, or help. Even if it means picking them up at 5 AM to drive them home so they don't get in an accident under the influence.
6. Being more healthy, healthy foods drinking more water exercising more often.
7. Going on YouTube making at home tutorial videos.
8. Stopping people from fighting, talk to people who want to end their lives and give them a positive outlook on what their lives will be.
Eric D.1. Keep losing weight, lost 71 lbs so far
2. Volunteer 1-2 times a week with a homeless mission that helps to hand out food and clothing.
3. Start volunteering at a clean living house for recovering addicts, I'm one myself.
4. Continue to not smoke or drink, 4 years for both.
5. Get myself healthy enough to get off of disability and get back to work.
6. Make someone smile or laugh every day, happiness is infectious.
7. Donate all of my unwanted/unneeded clothing to the homeless mission.
8. Drive to Nebraska to see my Dad that I haven't seen since 1998.
2. Stop farting on my girlfriend, because she thinks it stinks. It doesn’t... I swear!
3.Love life more!
4. Fish as much as I can!
5. Spend as much time as possible with my grandkids, they cool little people.
6. Advocate for others.
7. Educate people on Vaping verses smoking cancer sticks.
8. Tell people about the prices on you site, rather than vape shops!
1. Living 500 miles away from my parents and siblings, I want to be able to make more time for them and see them every chance I get rather than just the holidays.
2. Being a single father, I want to be able to be more involved with my son since I’ve been consuming my nights and mornings working.
3. Help build my sons communication skills and help bring out more confidence in himself. He is in the autism spectrum.
5. Do more things for myself rather than just being isolated.
6. Move out of my apartment which I’ve been living in for 9 years now and rent/buy a home to give my son a yard to play in.
7. Work on cars again. Before having my son I loved detailing my car, taking my car apart, fixing it on my own, helping friends with their cars, just getting my hands dirty! And ever since then, I’ve spent more time working long hours and tending to my son and giving up on my passion for cars.
8. Finding the perfect e juice and vape setup!
Cata M.I'm going to release a music album to win over the entire industry,
write an entire graphic novel based in the late 40s American era,
i'll plant 10 trees every month to help mother nature,
lift and squat 600 lbs,
learn the entirety of the Chinese and Mandarin languages,
visit other countries and explore the world,
apply to a college like Boston Tech or MIT,
program and publish an independently produced video game, but
even though I listed 8 things, I most likely won't do any of them and just keep on doing the first letter of each sentence.
1. I am going to become a Belieber!
2. I will physically stop people from flossing(dance) in public!
3. I am going to stop procrastinating, soon!
4. I will never take the power of Taco Tuesday for granted again!
5. I will get my toddler’s stickers off the doors!
(she’s 22 now)
7. I will never speak in Scooby Doo’s voice during foreplay! Ever again!
8. I will admit a bag of Skinny Pop White Cheddar cheese popcorn is not 1 serving!
9. Wow, I guess I will learn how to count properly.
Lolz I have 8, but I have 9???
8 ways I will make 2019 GR8
1) I am going to poop in my pants less.
2) I will try to make it past round 50 in solo zombies.
3) I will pet all the cats.
4) I will try to vomit in my mouth less when my grandmother unknowingly passes gas.
5) I will try to be more understanding when people drive like complete morons and don't use their blinkers or cut me off or drive too slow or ride my ass because maybe they were just born idiots and they can't help it.
6) When people say "what's up?" I'll respond with "pretty good, you?" because it's just awkward and yolo.
7) True freedom is pooping naked with the door open so yea
8) I will spend all of my money (instead of most of it) on eightvape and also convince my loved ones to do the same
Yay for 2019!!
Btw my name is Chris but you have to call me dragon master.
My 8 ways to make 2019 gr8!
1. Keep vaping, and stay away from those cigs! Yuck!
2. We need to spread the word about vaping to others! Vaping is a MUCH safer alternative to analog cigarettes!
3. Advocate! Advocate! Advocate! Fight for our rights! Vaping is seriously being threatened. We need to message our representatives and tell them (in the words of the amazing Bogan himself) “WE WON’T VOTE FOR YOU IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT VAPING!”
4. Be more supportive! I need to focus on building others up, instead of breaking them down!
5. See the glass as half full! I’ve always been a bit of an optimist, but the past few years have been rough. I need to go back to my old ways. If I am upset that I spent all of our money on vape gear, I need to see it as “at least I didn’t waste all that money on cigs!”.🤷🏼♀️
6. Stop complaining about stuff, and do something about it! Instead of whining about taxes, I need go out & become Governor! It’s a stretch, but we can do anything if we put our minds to it!!
7. Help others more. I’ve always given to people who are less fortunate than me. I definitely do not have much to give, but if I have a little extra...I will do so! I need to start making a difference more. Instead of just throwing a dollar at someone who is holding a sign, I need to get out of the car & talk to them!! Maybe I can really help in other ways!
8. Listen to people & hear what they have to say!! Lots of times we are so focused on getting our own points across to people, that we forget they might have something important to say as well. Whenever I’m really angry, I will yell & scream over the person I’m upset with. I need to STOP, take a breath, calm the heck down, and listen! I’m not ALWAYS right. I have flaws, and I’m DEF not perfect. I need to listen to what that person says, because I can learn & grow from it. I’m very quick to react, and that gets me into a lot of trouble at times. It’s always better to sit back & listen, before you go off on someone!
I hope these are some good ways to make 2019 great!!
8 ways to make 2019 great
Let’s see all the ways I plan on making 2019 GREAT!!
1. Start new job as nurse aid in the Mother Baby department at hospital!
2. Start Nursing school in the fall!
3. Continue with my weight loss (already 50 pounds down!!)
4. Move in with my Boyfriend and soon to be Fiancée. (He doesn’t know it yet )
5. Hopefully get the car of my dreams later this year!
6. Make myself an advocate for self-love and restart my personal motivation Instagram for my friends and family!
7. Help my family with their financial burdens by putting what I can away to help my mom pay for her schooling!
8. Pay for all my nursing school out of pocket (no loans!!!)
I'm hoping I have some good goals for 2019! WE ARE ALL GONNA ROCK THIS YEAR!
Joe H.Lose weight
Better my life and peoples lives around me
Do something good for the community
Spend more time with my son
Spend more time Outdoors, hunting and fishing
Go back and finish college
Finish restoring my truck
First off hello my name is Ryan I am a single father of 5 kids 4 girls one boy I have a few ways to make 2019 better.
2. A lways change my coils
3. P rotect my MOD!
4. O rder from Eight Vape only
5. R ecognize good juice by writing reviews
6. I nvite friends over to vape and chill
7. Z iplock my juices when travelling
8. E at my greens.
2019 will be great, March 1st, 2019 will be a miracle.....
8 Ways To Make 2019 Great
1. I would lock up the damn woman who is trying to stop vape juice from going through USPS. Make her clean all my shoes, change all my coils, and lick my tanks clean.
2. Vape on a concert stage advertising a vape juice and a company, also allow people to vape inside all places.
3. Educate valedictorian students on addiction and alcoholism. Have people read an AA book and everyone in the world work on a 12 step program. Lol
4. Learn how to fly a plane to leave land quicker. So I don't have to wait in red lights and traffic.
5. Travel to every vape shop in the US
6. Actually throat punch someone when I think it.
7. Speak out to younger kids about depression and how to correctly take your meds daily
*. Find out who the hell put "In God We Trust" on all the American shit. Because Trump is acting like God. Did god put a wall up? Lol.
8 ways I will make 2019 amazing
1. I will become a Life Coach
2. I will become a meditation coach
3. I will become a certified hypnotherapist
4. I will graduate from my 2 year integrative healing arts practitioner program
5. I will get a business license and start my business the Healing Art of Coaching officially
6. I will take time to dive deeper into my spiritual practices
7. I will pay off debt and help my family flourish and take my trip to create memories.
8. I will spend less time on social media and more time being present with those I love.
1. I will continue to move up at work
2. I will buy the latest mods and make reviews on them
3. I will master Os
4. I will travel out of the USA
5. I will try to meet my other half
6. I will work on learning more vape tricks
7. I will buy my first brand new car
8. I will understand the ohms law way better
9. I will try all of the premium juices I can with the amazing discounts and fast shipping 8vape has to offer all of there customers.
Sent from my iPhone
Ryan M.#1 keep vaping and keep saving $$ from eightvape.com
2, stay fit and keep up in the gym
3, live life like today is the last day
4. Save more in savings account
5. Spend more time with kids and homework
6. Help family with loss of brother
RIP my brother mark.
7. Get car paid off
8 live life to the fullest
1. Buy e juice on eightvape.com
2. Buy a new mod from eightvape.com
3. Buy a new tank from eightvape.com
4. Buy more coils from eightvape.com
5. Buy new vape accessories from eightvape.com
10. Buy more e juice on eightvape.com
1. I've been on meds for bipolar for a year now . So my first one would be to stay on them no matter how hard it gets .
2. I’m going to move out of my hometown to big city.
3. I’m going to start my own machining business.
4. I’m going to buy a newer car.
5. I’m going to keep on vaping haha.
6. I’m going to start my own family.
7. I’m going to travel to Ireland to see the Jamison whiskey distillery.
8. Last but not least I’m going to finish rebuilding my dream car.
This year is going to be a great year for me. Here are my 8 way to make 2019 amazing.
Quit smoking cigarettes and jump into the Vape life. Vaping will save my life this year.
Stop pigging out and eat healthy. Scream "No!" to diabetes.
Dance like no one is watching and sing like no one can hear me.
I will finish my first novel. The world needs my novel.
Meet the older brother I did not know I had. A family reunion is on the horizon.
Buy my first home. Home sweet home. I'm doing grownup things!
I will show not tell my spouse how much I love them on a regular basis. Everybody needs love.
I plan on buying as many Mod kits and e-juice as possible. Vape life rules!
1. spend 30sec looking up the voice who narrates those arby's "we have the meats" commercials & reject adulthood at all costs. I'm still a toysrus kid.
This is the 8 ways I plan on making 2019 great.
I will make 2019 amazing by
1. Following my dreams to the fullest!
2. Going to college
3. Stop being late for work!
4. Eating better!
5. I already stopped smoking cigs!
6. I will continue to shop with eightvape! Thanks!
7. Helping around the house more!
8. Always being myself and loving myself!
My name is Norton. 2019 is going to be a great year. I plan to accomplish receiving my AA degree in Human Services. I also plan to enroll in a bachelors program for Social Work immediately afterwards. I plan to make the move to propose to my wonderful girlfriend. I would like to stress less on the small things in life. I would like to continue my sobriety (currently in my 5th year) and grow with my self awareness. I would like to continue to strengthen my relationships with family. I would also like to visit with my grandma more regularly now that she is in her 90’s and is coming to the end of her life. All these things would make 2019 an amazing year and if I don’t accomplish all of them I will be okay. But these are definitely my goals for 2019.
1. Save up for me and my girlfriend to have a road trip from Arkansas to California. My sister is in the navy and has been in Greece. She is stationed in San Diego next, and we want to be there for when she gets off the plane.
2. Get through this years worth of classes so I can receive my second degree.
3. Move on to a new job in my future career field, and leave the fast food industry in the dust.
4. Learn some new vape tricks!
5. Finally make this year be the year I propose to my girlfriend of five years.
6. Get out and travel more, and hike new trails I haven’t yet.
7. Go to my families reunion in Maine to meet family I’ve never met.
8. Pay it forward to complete strangers as often as I can.
1. Stay away from cigarettes.
2. Make a friend a month.
3. Get a job. Hopefully vaping related.
4. Rely less on the net. Except when visiting Eight Vape!
5. Promote vaping and help work against anti vaping related legislation.
6. Make at least one vape review video. The idea scares me but it's something I am passionate about.
7. Spend more time helping my mother. This should be on everyone's list.
8. Leave my house more. I have a fear of most social situations and find it hard to leave the house when I am not forced to. Embarrassing and awkward to explain. It is time for my greatest fear to be conquered. 2019 is the year to forget fear and to remember freedom!
The eight ways I’ll be amazing and this will be my year:
I’ve fixed my credit after a terrible divorce (where the biz was in my name along with bills-am of course he got it and paid nothing )so my plan is
#1 save the house I’m in, if not possible, buy another
#2 have a baby
#3 buy a new car
#4 go back to quilting class
#5 get married
#6 start volunteering
#7 get down to zero mg vape juice
#8 drink more water (I know that prob shoulda been something big n exciting. But I really don’t drink enough water n it’s been a struggle ) thanks for the chance
1. My wife and I are having our first child this year.
2. I will be starting Paramedic school this year.
3. We are buying our first home this year, signing on 2/21.
4. We got custody of my son
5. I will be finishing Fire Fighter training this year.
6. My wife was just promoted to a management position.
7. I will also be taking courses to be an EMS instructor.
8. My Dad was just told by doctors that he doesn't have cancer.
1.) I'm in the works of creating my own e liquid company.
Nicholas W.1. Ill upgrade my truck into the best hillbillymobile in the county
2. Buy a new computer since the ps4 has nothing I want to play
3. Keep helping my customers by giving em the best car advice I know
4. Try to finish one of those stories in writing
5. Staying away from hard liquor
6. Make my woman smile as much as possible
7. Help my coworkers however I can
8. Keep trying to learn as much as I can
Kelly M.Work on my relationship with my son.
Find a new place to live.
Work on my self esteem.
Smile at someone randomly daily.
Smile at my self daily.
Call my daughter more.
Start planning for my birthday trip to see my daughter.
Walk 1-2 times a month.
Best of luck,
To Me Myself and I
The 8 ways I’m going to make 2019 great (or greater than 2018 at least) is to get off my butt, stop feeling sorry for myself, and realize that there is still life to live even after being disabled.
After the loss of our beloved dog, right after thanksgiving 2018, I stopped moving around the house let alone leaving the house. No longer any purpose.
That is until our local pound was running an adoption special for Christmas. My daughter found out about this and decided to surprise my wife and I and took us there on her day off. We found our new boy, Loki. Half German shepherd, half Pit bull, 100% big furry ball of love!
So getting him was one, making me active and having a purpose once again has made me so happy.
Walking everyday with our dog is number two, getting up early every morning is number 3 to take him out, feeding him is number 4.
Playing with him hard to burn up his puppy energy is number 5. Training him to learn English and follow commands to keep him safe is number 6. Having a new buddy to not be lonely anymore when my wife is not home is number 7.
And finally quitting regular cigarettes 100% and being on vaping products only to keep me healthier, and prolonging my life is number 8.
2019 is going to be a GREAT year thanks to my wife, my daughter, and my new best friend, Loki!
1.) I will get as many people who are interested to quit cigarettes switched over to vaping. I already got my neighbor off the stinky sticks.
1. Lower my Suboxone dosage and possibly ween myself off completely from the drug to finally break free from the "Sublingual Handcuffs".
1 work more
2 more family time
3 prepare for a new kid
4 finish wife’s to do
List before child
5 make more $/work harder
6 take a vacation
7 pay off debt
8 win this 88.88 lol
Step 1: when my daughter is born, VAPE MORE! (Smell of burning cotton makes my wife sick when when she's pregnant)
Step 2: actually put away a savings so I can actually afford vape supplies.
Step 3: get my wife back into vaping so I have a constant vaping advocate.
Step4: buy a Subaru so I can fit in with the vaping community #vapenation #youvapebro
Step5: open my horizons on juice so I can find new flavours.
Step6: collect more mods/tanks/rdas. Definitly buy a hexohm oframe to add to my other 2 hexohms.
Step7: try and learn new vape tricks
Step8: KEEP shopping at eightvape.com because Damn, there is nothing but great deals so keep it up guys.
In 2019, I'm....
Tommy H.1. Spread truth about marijuana
2. Spread truth about vaping helping quit smoking
3. Spread truth about politics
4. Work towards unification
5. Spread happiness with my music
6. Help others overcome their hardships
7. Support common sense
8. Vape clean juice!
Hey just wanted to start off with just a thank you because your store changed my life o quit smoking and continue to keep become in better shape science I quit. Your store helped me get all my vaping needs right to my doorstep so I thank you
My first goal is to save enough money to fly me and my kids on a vacation to Europe this summer
2.get promoted in my job so I can take my kids on that trip
3. Make things right with my family I haven’t talked to them in a very long time due to some issues we were having so I wanted to get back in track with them
4. Make my kids as happy as they can be the happier my kids are the better
5. Finally get married to my beautiful fiancé of 4 years
6. Join a gym
7. Go see my best friend that lives in Phoenix
8.probably for my 8th and final goal it would have to be start playing hockey again
Those are my 8 goals i hope I can strive to them this year to make my 2019 the best it could be thank you for letting me shore you guys are awesome
Chloe E.2018 I was cigarette clean
i plan to continue in 2019
i stopped the smoking,
quit waking up choking
when I first said “I gotta stop”
i hit the corner vape shop
30 dollars for a 60 milliliter-
my wallet was taking a beater
I needed a better deal
I found eight vape
their discounts were a steal
Now that we're in tip-top shape
2019 is gonna be great
In 2018 I became a single father of a newborn and 3 year old after getting a divorce. Unfortunately my children's mother is not interested in being at the picture at this time either. 2019 will be my first full year doing this myself, so these are the 8 goals I have for this year.
2019 is my year to dominate. This is the year I'm planning on graduating college moving myself onto the new world and my biggest goal of all? Finally quit smoking. With my recent purchase from eightvape I've gone 2 weeks without a cigarette and this will be my first year without cigarettes. This will be my year! I'm gonna dominate 2019!
My major goals to make 2019 great!
2019 is the year I'm going to work on myself. Not just my physical health watch my weight and losing the weight I gained from the medication .
1. I'm going to do my best to grow up this year at the age of 37yo it's time.
1 Vape more
2 Spend less money
3 Learn to read
4 Learn to buy non Smok coils
5 No Juuling till 2020
6 Vape less
7 Get out of the house
8 Vape more
Hello! Here is my list for 2019 now I know I will have a lot of competition out there but ultimately it just feels good to share how I intend to make 2019 and all the years to follow amazing! So here goes:
#1: First and foremost I plan to propose to my beautiful and amazing girlfriend and I want to make it as special, magical and amazing as she has made me through the years. We have a trip planned in May to go to Florida and during that trip we plan on visiting universals “Harry Potter world” it is there that I would like to purpose. Hoping to leave a moment she (and i) will never forget. She met me while I was in a very dark place with myself and she brought me back to the light and showed me how truly amazing I can be, and she deserves the best.
#2: as I mentioned above I was in a very dark place and I had put on a lot of weight and I’m not talking 20-30 pounds... I went from a solid 230 to roughly 380... I’m not proud of this and I see now it didn’t help anything in our time together I didn’t really get much of it off but she loves me and accepts me for who I am, and I would like to spend my life with her so for that I need to get healthy and one of the ways I’m going to do that is by losing weight. So yes my second goal for the year is to lose serious weight. By the end of 2020 I plan to be back down to roughly 240 (I’m a wide guy so I need some weight on me or I look sick)
#3: in 2018 I took many steps into furthering my career so I will be able to provide for my loving girlfriend in the future as well as our future children. In 2019 I plan on finalizing that by securing the job that will have us set in our road to building a family and a future for ourselves.
#4: this year I will be making it my mission to get 5 people to stop smoking. Last year I got 2 people to quit and started them on vaping and another to stop altogether. These people were only friends of mine. This year I plan on getting: my mother, my 2 uncles, my girlfriend’s father and my cousin to all stop smoking and finally Kick the butt. I have 3 devices I don’t use right now so I will be needing 2 more then I will slowly break them into vaping and get them to quit cigarettes for good I am currently working on finding their flavor profiles it’s only a matter of time and the sooner the better.
#5: I switched to box mods and sticks about a year ago from pod devices like the Juul, in that time I’ve acquired quite the collection of mods and juices but with no where to put them without it being a mess, so this year I will be crafting a very neat storage shelf for them all it will make life a lot easier and will make my girlfriend very happy as she is always complains about my “vape junk”
#6: in addition to #5 I will be building a small staircase to the bed for one of our dogs, last year she had 2 ACL surgeries so she can’t jump to the bed anymore like she used to in our house the dogs are part of the family and have free reign to the furniture so for that I am going to make her a small staircase so she can climb up and off the bed as she likes. She’s only 4 so I’d like to keep her as mobile as possible while she is young and can still enjoy her youth.
#7: in keeping with the trend of building #7 brings me to our basement. We got this house back in 2017 and it needed some work since moving in we have done quite a lot of work but one thing that still needs a lot of work is our basement. All it is down there is framework and sadly that all has to be removed because it is not up to code I’m hoping to reuse the lumber for my framing work but in 2019 I would like to have it fully framed, insulated, and walled. Painted would be a bonus and I’m shooting for it but 1500 square feet is a lot for 1 man (working 2 jobs) to complete. It will be a lot of work but it will be well worth it.
#8: and lastly and this is last because well to be honest I usually put myself last.. and this one is a personal one for me but I need to get myself a new car... in currently driving a 1996 Nissan Maxima, and while it’s a semi reliable car.. I’ve put more money into it in the last year alone then it’s even worth.. so by the end of 2019 if I managed to secure all my other goals, I plan to treat myself to something I deserve, provided I can afford it by then, the dream car would be a Dodge Ram but to be honest I’d settle for anything bigger then a Nissan Maxima.
And there you have it there are the 8 ways I plan in making 2019 (and all following years) amazing! I hope you enjoyed the read as much as I enjoyed sharing my goals and dreams.
These are 8 ways I plan to make 2019 Amazing:
1. Take my first trip to overseas
2. Ride my horses 500+ miles
3. Help, donate to and support local community efforts
4. Use more of my vacation time
5. Spend more time with out of state family members
6. Get a new puppy
7. Lose 20 more pounds
8. Vape all my favorite flavors using my awesome hardware purchased from Eight Vape!
- Pay off all of our debt since his overtime will lower
- Do the 52 week savings challenge !
- Actually get my husband through medic school lol ( he needs a kick in the ass sometimes )
- Not let the kids defeat me !
- Eat healthier so I have energy to keep up with the kids
- Work out ...let’s be real ....ain’t nobody got time for that
- Read a book a week
- Not have a full head of gray hair by the end of the year !
Hello 8vape and friends,
1.I am going to bring my 96 year old great grandmother on an outing from her nursing home to go to the casinos to gamble. Her favorite thing to do is gamble and all they have is "lame games" at the nursing home. Those are her words.
1 try to push some of the people in my squadron to be more active and lose weight
2 mom is petrified of needles I'm going to talk her into getting matching tattoos with me
3 get my name put on one of our military jets
4 go to Japan
5 to make my close friends and family proud to bring home honor to to my country
6 idk how but I’m going to ride a camel like how many people you know can ride a camel
7 I’m going to get back into volunteering
8 last but not least continue to fight for the freedom, liberty, democracy around the world #hooyahhh navy
This is going to be a great year for many changes for me. One of my plan-to’s is to try as many different flavors of ejuice each month. Another plan is to try at least one new RDA each month. I also am setting a goal to spend less then $40 a month on my vaping needs. I will also set goals to find the best deals. My goals is to drop to zero nicotine level by the year ending. I am making a goal to sell a mod as I buy a new one. I plan an adventure on making my own ejuice. Then giving samples to family and friends to try. I am going to set up a meet friends day to trade a mod/tank for a week each month I think this will be fun! My resolution is to stay on task complete each goal and have fun on my vaping journey.
My daughter is graduating high school this year and hopes to attend Northwestern State University in the fall of 2019. I am doinuîssissssss EVERYTHING I can to SAVE, EARN, APPLY for SCHOLARSHIPS, etc etc To
Earn money for her college. Reason being, colleges and the government doesn’t think that middle class and above Americans are “NEED BASED” when it comes to be in need of money or getting free money for kids for college. This is VERY unfortunate because MOST Americans have bills that HAVE to be paid.
I’m on disability and my husbands paycheck is not enough to pay the bills AND Pay for the $11,000++ Per semester for classes as well as to a LIVE on campus. I wish they understood the actual hardships. It seems they only want the parents financial information. It makes it really hard to send out kids to
College. Americans that are low based income are “need based” and EASILY get their college paid for with a government grant. If your parents were in the military, kids get a grant. Middle class Americans are considered to make TOO MUCH money. In conclusion, ANY money would help out my situation. Whether it is money to assist with my vaping or money I can put in my daughters college fund
1. I am going to sponsor a child through Compassion International (only 38 bucks a month). You Pen Pal with your child. This great charity not only feeds,clothes, and educates them to a high school level they also teach about God. Additionally, they help ravaged cites and towns with life saving projects like building wells, power sources, generators, buildings, etc. It is awesome to be a part of this and to support this Amazing organization.
2. My Yellow Labrador Retriever is going to be 14 years old on Valentines Day and to me that is Amazing. There will be a party!!!!
3. I am going to super clean my home and either throw out or donate a lot of great items. I am not a hoarder, but I tend to get things that never get used and they pile up (sometimes for years), so maybe someone else will put them to use more than me. The Amazing part is that I will have a much cleaner home.
4. I am going to visit family in eastern Upper Peninsula, Michigan after that I am going to explore the shoreline of Lake Superior across the most northern part of Michigan, from east to west, check out the Grand Pictured Rocks (if you unfamiliar with this -google it- it is truly a breathtaking Amazing site to behold), then drive south to the bottom of the Upper Peninsula and follow the Lake Michigan shoreline, from west to east until I reach the great Mackinac Bridge.
5. I am going to teach children how to fish and hope they can get past putting a worm on the hook. If i can get past that I am sure they will love it. I will also introduce these same children to the joys of being on a Roller Coaster. We will start on small slow lame Roller Coaster rides, then a few faster ones, then Corkscrews, and then move up to the more challenging, wet your pants, rides. Thrillingly Amazing!!!!
6. I want to successfully retire, who doesn't??
7. I want to put my metal detector to use in hopes of finding something of value, even if it is just old coins. It would be Amazing to find shipwreck items or Arrowheads as well.
8. I would love to get out of debt completely. That would be Amazing.
1-I am retired due to age and before that an injury. I am now wheelchair bound. I spend my time with people that have TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) which I have. I use my experience to help others that have this horrible affliction. I'm 77 years old. I have pre-diabetes, 2 heart attacks (quad bypass), Peripheral neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, osteoarthritis of the spine, stroke left side suspected but not diagnosed, spin disc degeneration, osteoporosis, Gout, Osteoarthritis, left shoulder rotate cusp pinched and should be operated on but told I am a bad candidate for operations, High blood pressure, high calcium. I was a Black belt third degree, pilot, could run 2 miles in 12 minutes, sky dive, scuba instructor, married 33 years (I had better be right about that lol), I used to be very active so I know how these people feel that(as I) can not do the things they used to. But I got through it so I try to help them do so too.
2-I am rigging my power chair up with lights and vapor additions to entertain hospital shut-ins for encouragement. I know how hard it is to lay in the bed of a hospital any length of time. Rehabbing from and accident or disease is difficult.
3- I spend time on the fixya site answering questions on how to repair things that get broken. I was a nuclear engineer before retiring and have a journeyman’s card in manufacturing processes so I have some knowledge of things.
4- I am a witness for Jehovah and try to teach young ones what it means to love God.
5- Try not to be an aggravation to a loving wife. (This is a tough one lol)
6- I read a lot and try to stimulate the national economy by buying everything I can, (even when I can’t afford it.)
7- Well I am running out of things to do already but if I payoff my card debts I could really help the banks.
8- ok last one but not the least. I have a son that has MS served in the Marines and got it from the war spray. I pray for him everyday and all the young people that have to do those things in a world like we have.
CJGresham1#- ONLY Vape & Continue to stay CIGARETTE FREE. An find myself the mod kit that fits my needs...
2#- Find a GOOD Vape Company that has good prices, quality products, free shipping, fast delivery & GREAT Customer Service...
3#- Do more Rving...
4#- Be more involved in with my Family...
5#- Spend more quality time with my Husband...
6#- Do more VOLUNTEER work with local Animal Shelters(non-Kill)...
7#- Donate more to Family's that may have lost a child (as I did) help with Funeral cost,etc...
8#- Pay off some credit card debt...
9#- Watch my health, STAY HEALTHY...
10#-Take some alone time for MYSELF...